[GRAPHIC] | A pack of Pitbull mixes pull up on a breh in Philly tryna rip him to shreds!!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I like dogs, I really do, but this breed of dog is a violent and unnatural one. They shouldn’t even exist if we’re keeping it real. Unfortunately they do. For every sweet video you see of a pitbull there are 10 more that say the exact opposite. They’re evil.

Daps
cop shoulda been smokin em. Unfortunately these dogs have terrible owners who careless about their well-being, they literally attacking a human. Had to file many claims with animal control over uncontrollable pets, I like dogs, but if someone ain't taking care of their dog, they literally gonna act off instinct.

Daps
Reminds me, I got attacked by a pack of dogs as a Jit walking to the corner store in Hastings FL...the owners dogs must have gotten loose and the leader was a Rottweiler.

I had to go to the hospital cause they bled ma leg..

Man, Fck them dogs, they should've all got popped...and the citizens ain't shyt either, they ain't even jump in to help breh
breh, it's so hard to file claims on loose dogs, they got so many departments, some states put animal control to private companies who never claim it's their responsibilities.

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
For you Dog experts out there, WTF made the pack single out and attack this man?

What did they expect to accomplish once he was dead? Primal Instinct for wild animals is to EAT their prey ... Were they following the big dogs lead and Killing for fun?