[GRAPHIC] | A pack of Pitbull mixes pull up on a breh in Philly tryna rip him to shreds!!

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Dogs dont even dare come down my alley.
The 30-40 plus stray cats run shyt.
UKVu0t8.gif

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We had a Pit once..and never again.

My pops once looked at it and said, if one of us was to drop dead this dog would eat you within hours.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rottweilers eat, sleep, and watch tv all day. A vicious rottweiler is usually accompanied by an abusive owner.
Exactly

Those are some the smartest dogs but if the owner isn’t dominant that breed will be very difficult to handle. My dog is trained, I make sure she knows I RUN shyt and what I say is the gawd damn law. Owners have to know there is a hierarchy because that’s what the animal lives by

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:whoo:am more scared of that Rottweiler, way more terrifying to me than pits, my uncle owned one that killed a dude

Difference is Rottweilers are intelligent animals. You have to train them to be that aggressive.

These pits are damned near inbred and aggressive out the womb. You really should have a hunting license to own those type of dogs.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
the black one looks like a grown cane corso with a bunch of well fed pits. I bet this was some backyard bully/cane corso breeder that kept those dogs in cages 24/7. My brother in law tried to do this shyt years ago but wouldn't socialize or interact with them and keep them in a huge cage. Well one of them killed each eventually....
Why?

Why purposefully be a bad owner/breeder?

pawdalaw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Fayetteville
Start charging the owners as if these dogs were handguns. And leave the f7kkin felonies on their record. I just witnessed attempted murder, maiming, wreckless endangering, neglect, animal abuse and I'm sure a slew of other charges that would land someone in max security.