[GRAPHIC] | A pack of Pitbull mixes pull up on a breh in Philly tryna rip him to shreds!!

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:picard:The Beast damn near swallowed that dude whole.

chief.jpg
:salute:Sandlot reference

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That big bytch definitely wasn’t a pit but he was probably highly influenced by those demon dogs. His death was justified.

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
SMH. People love this goofy ass breed for some reason. Like having a gun, it make them look tough by having/walking with something dangerous.

They outlawed here in PG County but I got folk in my neighborhood (at least 3) that own them. I ain't no snitch, but I take my knife and a stick whenever I walk my lil baby, she only 17-18 lbs. I'd put that knife thru a pit skull if they tried me or my lil Twix

That's why I only want dogs that are smaller...no more than 25 lbs and even that may be a lot. Something I can pick up and carry if need be :yeshrug:

I don't need a demon breed just to make me feel "tough"

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:am more scared of that Rottweiler, way more terrifying to me than pits, my uncle owned one that killed a dude
I got a 10 month old rotti and she’s sweet as can be… that said fear the day she bites another animal or human because those teeth are SHARP.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I got a 10 month old rotti and she’s sweet as can be… that said fear the day she bites another animal or human because those teeth are SHARP.
My uncles dog was 10 months when she killed the dude probably 115-120lbs at the time, guard dog lived outside 24/7 was fed mostly scraps, only tolerated my uncle his sons (my cousins) myself. She was killing cats at 3 months old and by 6 months old had to be put away when guest came over. This guy had robbed a house three houses down and was fence hoping when he jump into the wrong yard she (thunder) got a hold of him from his torso, then neck, then head from wh the cops told us. Bled to death on my uncles property (he was away that weekend). No charges pressed, she died as like 7 years old.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the black one looks like a grown cane corso with a bunch of well fed pits. I bet this was some backyard bully/cane corso breeder that kept those dogs in cages 24/7. My brother in law tried to do this shyt years ago but wouldn't socialize or interact with them and keep them in a huge cage. Well one of them killed each eventually....

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The owner should be charged. Like two days ago i saw a young breh jogging by the parking lot of my gym. Big fukkin German shepherd comes outta nowhere charging at that nikka barking. Dude screamed and hopped up on a car for safety... dogs owner finally comes around the building with a damn tennis ball, completely ignoring the fact his dog is terrorizing someone trying to attack them, and calls it over to go play fetch... no leash or nothing

Alot of dog owners get off on having dogs that will hurt or kill someone.. And act like what's the big deal when the dog comes close
You'll see a sharp decline in pit ownership and other dangerous breeds if law enforcement actually starts sending the owners to jail for serious time.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
As a dog owner, I want y'all pit owners to know (the 1s that's weak and have untrained pits) that I STAY with the pistol and heavy steel tactical kinfe and will murder yo dogs and you! :banderas:

I remember I was at Bachman Lake Park in Dallas with my girl walking the trail with my dog. I was wearing a 60lb weight vest and this goofy ass nikka with his girl and a lil girl that looked like she was 6. They had this huge ass pit off the leash and it was growling at people. The lil girl kept trying to get the dog while the adults just looked all stupid.

That day I had my pistol and a fukking army issue machete attached to the back of my camelbak.

I pulled that shyt out and looked that stupid nikka dead in his face to let him see me gut that bytch ass dog if it gets aggressive and put his daughter in therapy.

nikka looked all goofy and ran and put the pit back on leash, taking bout, "man he harmless guys." :martin:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Officer gave em a couple hot ones straight to Hell:ufdup:

They need to stop playing and get rid of this breed FOR GOOD!!

This is why I lose no sleep when that demonic breed gets hit
with that same violent energy

Talkin about stop. TF? He better beat them things to death.