[GRAPHIC] | A pack of Pitbull mixes pull up on a breh in Philly tryna rip him to shreds!!

It's been real

God of Destruction | CatSet General
Daps
cats-laugh.gif

fukk them mutts :camby:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Reminds me, I got attacked by a pack of dogs as a Jit walking to the corner store in Hastings FL...the owners dogs must have gotten loose and the leader was a Rottweiler.

I had to go to the hospital cause they bled ma leg..

Man, Fck them dogs, they should've all got popped...and the citizens ain't shyt either, they ain't even jump in to help breh

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Reminds me, I got attacked by a pack of dogs as a Jit walking to the corner store in Hastings FL...the owners dogs must have gotten loose and the leader was a Rottweiler.

I had to go to the hospital cause they bled ma leg..

Man, Fck them dogs, they should've all got popped...and the citizens ain't shyt either, they ain't even jump in to help breh

Brother did you not see a man and a women get ran off a few times by killer dogs after attempting to help the man getting attacked?

Also, you had a concerned citizen encouraging the cop to shoot the dogs the whole time. I feel like if dude wasn’t there yelling to the cop to shoot over and over again, that attack would have lasted longer.

At the end of the day people are helpful to each other, however they ain’t about to die for you.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps

Officer gave em a couple hot ones straight to Hell:ufdup:

They need to stop playing and get rid of this breed FOR GOOD!!

This is why I lose no sleep when that demonic breed gets hit
with that same violent energy

Bruh I swear there's always a woman in the fukking background that ruins the fukking video :why: