Reppin
NULL
Cleotha Abston

FbzOJzeXwAA_TJT.png
Always the dusty ones :smh:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
"Shelby County court records show Abston pleaded guilty to an especially aggravated kidnapping charge in 2000. He was sentenced to 24 years in that case and released in November 2020, the Tennessee Department of Corrections said" :gucci:
This is wtf I was talking about in that thread discussing different ways to approach violent crime.

Back out on the street and doing the SAME damn thing ! My word.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Always better to fight and BE SHOT dead than taken hostage and be humiliated and raped..

Ladies I know Instinct is to prolong life but

TRY TO GET IT IN YOUR HEAD TO FIGHT RATHER THAN BE TAKEN ...Rather to be killed fast with a bullet than raped and tortured then killed probably slowly.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
works in europe. "fails" in america.

:patrice:
Different culture..

They actually have compassion for there fellow white person in Europe..thus eagerness to rehab

Prison is designed for black people ..if a cac goes to prison he is seen as a scumbag who didn't take advantage of his privilege therefore who gives a fukk about his rehabilitation.

White people already don't want us to succeed from jump.

This guy is a dusty demon all by himself. But most people don't stand a chance in this country because majority of the country don't see black people as human or equal.

Our society breeds criminals as well I think.