Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps
played SA last year modded. Ill be honest, it was trash. water texture improvements, better contrast, but other than that, the mechanics in 2021 was bad. graphics are of course going to be trash present day. only reason i finished was for the storyline and nostalgia. :ld:

ps. fukk that motorcycle chasing the train mission. :ld:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
:stopitslime:
So they'll never release another gta game again? Eventually the new content will stop bringing people back, Rockstar isn't ending this console cycle without a remaster, remake or something like liberty city stories. Bully Anniversary Edition set a precedent.

But apparently you're the Rockstar insider, what's next, Rockstar Games presents Table Tennis 2? The Warriors VR? :ohhh:
Of course they’re going to release more online games you stupid fukk. but they’re not going to drive resources away from their next release to work on a remaster.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
played SA last year modded. Ill be honest, it was trash. water texture improvements, better contrast, but other than that, the mechanics in 2021 was bad. graphics are of course going to be trash present day. only reason i finished was for the storyline and nostalgia. :ld:

ps. fukk that motorcycle chasing the train mission. :ld:
All We Had to Do Was Follow the Damn Train CJ!

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I’m 10000000% sure that’s not gonna happen

You're probably right. I also won't be surprised if Rockstar doesn't update the controls for these games.

They are probably going to take some of the content from the mods and integrate it into this remaster.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
We need that red dead redemption remake in the new engine fukk a "remaster." don't need them half assing it and releasing the xbox one x 4k upscale version on all platforms :camby:

Then put out the Bully Remake in the new engine :lawd:, then make the cypher complete by having Cousin Roman invite us to go bowling in the updated GTA V engine :win:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I bought SA for Xbox 360 and it was ass

They need to update the game engine/controls to make it worth playing, let alone buying in 2021.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

I was 17 at the time GTA 4 released.:ufdup: Remember when those trailers first dropped, imagination ran wild. The gritty and grimness of the city:ohlawd: Had money to buy my Xbox 360, couldn't nobody tell me shyt.

I NEED Grand Theft Auto 4. :noah:

Ain't nobody thinking about janky ass Liberty City and Vice City:skip:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was 17 at the time GTA 4 released.:ufdup: Remember when those trailers first dropped, imagination ran wild. The gritty and grimness of the city:ohlawd: Had money to buy my Xbox 360, couldn't nobody tell me shyt.

I NEED Grand Theft Auto 4. :noah:

Ain't nobody thinking about janky ass Liberty City and Vice City:skip:

I loved 4 too but it's time has passed man...:heh:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I loved 4 too but it's time has passed man...:heh:

It's time has passed? Then why are they remastering the first 3 games? :dwillhuh:

Liberty City & Vice City are janky as hell. GTA 4 will have better controls, physics, and graphics than all 3 games. I understand remaking San Andreas, but ain't no point in the other two.

And you're talking to somebody who just got done playing San Andreas on the PS5.