Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:camby:

Rockstar will do any and everything from "remaster" old games to making their own line of sandwiches before they make a new GTA 6. :aicmon:

Jonah

XBOT Suicide Prevention Squad
Daps
Reppin
Cali Crew
a remaster on unreal engine will completely nullify mod support, as people will have to re-research everything from scratch.

especially with the way Take 2 & Rockstar are now, the main reason it was so easy to mod the older games was because Rockstar left a lot of stuff in plain text with actual information specifically for modders. I doubt they would do that in this day & age considering they are taking down mods left and right.

:wow: We in for a bad time

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
It’s been so long since we got a GTA game i almost forgot what the GTA hype is like. Feels like another lifetime

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s been so long since we got a GTA game i almost forgot what the GTA hype is like. Feels like another lifetime

I still remember how hyped I was for GTA online reading the description (I still hadn’t played IV at the time so I was completely unfamiliar with the online component but the description for online play for V let me know it was gonna be flames)…I had minimal interest in the campaign