Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
you don’t dictate any terms…I’ll post a pic I posted on here before you white faggit…fukk you want video clips of men for???

Because pics are easily faked/downloaded doofus. Lol at pics. My pics all over here. U cant fake a video goofy pale bytch.

Lol@ ur insecure ass bringing homo talk into an arm video. White boys always have that gay mentality.

Either agree or stfu cracker. Its that simple

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because pics are easily faked/downloaded doofus. Lol at pics. My pics all over here. U cant fake a video goofy pale bytch.

Lol@ ur insecure ass bringing homo talk into an arm video. White boys always have that gay mentality.

Either agree or stfu cracker. Its that simple

you don’t dictate any terms you cac faggit…I just posted a pic yet you have nothing to prove you not a white dikk sucking bytch :yeshrug:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
you don’t dictate any terms you cac faggit…I just posted a pic yet you have nothing to prove you not a white dikk sucking bytch :yeshrug:

U dont doctate shyt either fakkit. So looks like u another pasty fukk lying about his race. Sad cac

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U dont doctate shyt either fakkit. So looks like u another pasty fukk lying about his race. Sad cac

that’s what I thought faggit ass white bytch…I posted a pic…you posted……nothing

ban yourself cac

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
coming to switch?!

thank god... thats the only system i have now