Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Meh, not really interested in this. Intrigued to see what kind of a remaster it is but cant say I'm excited about it - I've played those games to death. Would much prefer a RDR1 or GTA IV remaster. Sad to see that Rockstar only really care about remasters and Online these days - cant believe we're nearly getting to the 10 year anniversary of GTA V and still no news on GTA 6.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Meh, not really interested in this. Intrigued to see what kind of a remaster it is but cant say I'm excited about it - I've played those games to death. Would much prefer a RDR1 or GTA IV remaster. Sad to see that Rockstar only really care about remasters and Online these days - cant believe we're nearly getting to the 10 year anniversary of GTA V and still no news on GTA 6.

both new liberty city and vice city maps will be available in gta online for ps5

vice city first

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Maybe a remastered bundle of the first 3 games but I have a hard time believing Rockstar would just re-release San Andreas/Vice City with updated textures. A remake of those 2 games integrated with GTA Online would carry them through this current gen no way they just drop it this fall without generating hype with some trailers.
They already got these idiots carrying them until 2035, why work yourself harder? Just slap some new mods on the old shyt, throw in some bullshyt extra mission MAYBE, definitely throw in a shark card, and not only will idiots buy this again ("b-b-b-b-b-but it's 3 games for $60), they will be HAPPY to buy it. Bragging bout playing their fav gta in 4k and shyt..

If I was Rockstar..... Well I'd have some fukking pride and put out 6.... But I'd definitely also milk these dummies every chance I got