Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Maybe a remastered bundle of the first 3 games but I have a hard time believing Rockstar would just re-release San Andreas/Vice City with updated textures. A remake of those 2 games integrated with GTA Online would carry them through this current gen no way they just drop it this fall without generating hype with some trailers.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe a remastered bundle of the first 3 games but I have a hard time believing Rockstar would just re-release San Andreas/Vice City with updated textures. A remake of those 2 games integrated with GTA Online would carry them through this current gen no way they just drop it this fall without generating hype with some trailers.

I had another response written until I realized I misread your post…if they integrate liberty city, vice city and san andreas with the los santos map for GTA online then jeezus fukking christ…R* will get all my money and my time…and I will easily end up in bad sport lobby for 6 years and change :wow:

Daps
What does remastered in unreal mean though ? Are they using a new engine with new lighting texture packs and better character models animations?

or is it an up res 60FPS pack in?

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I had another response written until I realized I misread your post…if they integrate liberty city, vice city and san andreas with the los santos map for GTA online then jeezus fukking christ…R* will get all my money and my time…and I will easily end up in bad sport lobby for 6 years and change :wow:
Dan Houser said that was the eventual plan when GTA V online first launched. Haven't heard shyt about that since though.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
Never played thru San Andreas fully, hopefully the graphics and controls are improved

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
You’re silly.