Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Oh great they can't release a new game for nearly 10 years but they will start doing remastering

eric-bischoff-wow.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Out of the 3 I’ve only beaten San Andreas

bailed on SA about halfway thru the game…post below captures exactly how I’ve felt about GTA since then…only fukked with V cuz of online…never bothered to finish the campaign

I didn’t like 4 outside of introducing online.

I didn’t really love 5 either outside of the call back mission in grove street. My problem with Rockstar games is I find the way they write characters to just be mad annoying and unlikable. Everyone feels like a caricature or goofy social commentary. It’s like two degrees removed from a South Park episode

I also feels like they’re starting to be left in the dust as far as gameplay goes. A lot of the mission structure and overall gameplay loop in GTA feels stuck in the early 2000’s.

I’ve been playing GTA since the original top down version and the london series etc. and I kinda feel like its the same game I’ve been playing for 25 years

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
how when you’re the cac faggit??? :hhh:

U can be my 3rd victim.

Ban bet me with video proof that u black and ill do the same. Tired of u white boys on here acting black. Dont have to show ur nasty ass face just your arm with your S/N.

If u aint agree, then stfu and keep it moving cac

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U can be my 3rd victim.

Ban bet me with video proof that u black and ill do the same. Tired of u white boys on here acting black. Dont have to show ur nasty ass face just your arm with your S/N.

If u aint agree, then stfu and keep it moving cac

you don’t dictate any terms…I’ll post a pic I posted on here before you white faggit…fukk you want video clips of men for???

:umad:

5-DB2-EF8-E-6-ACD-4586-8-F6-B-F8390-B0513-DE.jpg