Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I didn’t like 4 outside of introducing online.

I didn’t really love 5 either outside of the call back mission in grove street. My problem with Rockstar games is I find the way they write characters to just be mad annoying and unlikable. Everyone feels like a caricature or goofy social commentary. It’s like two degrees removed from a South Park episode

I also feels like they’re starting to be left in the dust as far as gameplay goes. A lot of the mission structure and overall gameplay loop in GTA feels stuck in the early 2000’s.

I’ve been playing GTA since the original top down version and the london series etc. and I kinda feel like its the same game I’ve been playing for 25 years

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I didn’t like 4 outside of introducing online.

I didn’t really love 5 either outside of the call back mission in grove street. My problem with Rockstar games is I find the way they write characters to just be mad annoying and unlikable. Everyone feels like a caricature or goofy social commentary. It’s like two degrees removed from a South Park episode

I also feels like they’re starting to be left in the dust as far as gameplay goes. A lot of the mission structure and overall gameplay loop in GTA feels stuck in the early 2000’s.

I’ve been playing GTA since the original top down version and the london series etc. and I kinda feel like its the same game I’ve been playing for 25 years

Grand Theft Auto 4 = Fallout New Vegas

Grand Theft Auto 5 = Fallout 4

:yeshrug:

They legit feel like they are made by two different companies and it's crazy that people don't really refer much to the plot of the 5th one.

The stakes are higher and the story gets more San Andres type wacky, but, I don't remember liking 5 more than 4.

Most people's memories are about Online.