Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Am I the only one here who actually liked IV? It might not have as many features as V but the story and characters were a lot better and I like Liberty City more than Los Santos. I wish someday Rockstar would remaster it too instead of neglecting it. :yeshrug:
I like IV I also think that Vice City Stories is an underated game in the series also

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Am I the only one here who actually liked IV? It might not have as many features as V but the story and characters were a lot better and I like Liberty City more than Los Santos. I wish someday Rockstar would remaster it too instead of neglecting it. :yeshrug:
I fukks with five …. I’m still tight there’s no dlc

I would cop one now if they made it

Daps
I liked 4 better than 5 at least single player storywise

Daps
I just beat gta 3 recently, and coming off of V was crazy difficult. The map was shytty, aiming was shytty, etc. I felt so accomplished after beating that game.

:pachaha::pachaha:

If they improved it that much. I might have to play it again.

Can’t wait to finally beat VC and beat SA again.

:myman::myman:
That’s how it should be

V felt far too easy although getting medals on all the missions create replay value

Balla

Superstar
Daps
That’s how it should be

V felt far too easy although getting medals on all the missions create replay value
Breh, you remember that one mission where you had to drive around the map with a time limit? I forgot what you had to do, but I had to look that shyt up online cuz I ain’t know where shyt was. nikkas had to remember where the safe house was n shyt.

Idk how y’all nikkas did it without guides.

:russ::mjlol:

Daps
Breh, you remember that one mission where you had to drive around the map with a time limit? I forgot what you had to do, but I had to look that shyt up online cuz I ain’t know where shyt was. nikkas had to remember where the safe house was n shyt.

Idk how y’all nikkas did it without guides.

:russ::mjlol:

those maps without a way point with underpasses and bridges :francis: