Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Childhood? Damn

I forget there are people who look at 3d GTA like i look at the original Mario.

Also, i wonder what the completion rate for San Andreas is. I feel like everyone i know gave up at one point.

I think i quit at the RC plane section
Lol I actually beat the game

man fukk that rc plane mission and fukk that airplane lessons mission

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I beat all 3 many times. Was actually tryna beat them in chronological order a few years ago. Beat vice city and then san andreas. Started 3 but never got into it. I actually been wanting to do that with the stories games. I bought vice city stories on vita, but I want the ps2 port, shyt just cost too much.

Y'all exaggerate the difficulty of them rc, flight school missions. You don't even have to do the rc missions to beat san andreas.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Idk what yall seeing. This looks trash:picard:
I was reading through this thread wondering if there's something wrong with my eyes because everybody is saying day 1. This shyt looks horrible
e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Damn now that y’all mentioned it. I think I briefly played GTA3 at a friend house, never played vice city and I own and beat SA (I think I beat it)

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
I beat all 3 many times. Was actually tryna beat them in chronological order a few years ago. Beat vice city and then san andreas. Started 3 but never got into it. I actually been wanting to do that with the stories games. I bought vice city stories on vita, but I want the ps2 port, shyt just cost too much.

Y'all exaggerate the difficulty of them rc, flight school missions. You don't even have to do the rc missions to beat san andreas.
You are correct now that you mentioned it

You had to beat the plane lessons tho

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Childhood? Damn

I forget there are people who look at 3d GTA like i look at the original Mario.

Also, i wonder what the completion rate for San Andreas is. I feel like everyone i know gave up at one point.

I think i quit at the RC plane section

If that RC plane is zero then yeah I’m in the group. I never beat it cause of that even though you don’t have to do it to beat it

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I was reading through this thread wondering if there's something wrong with my eyes because everybody is saying day 1. This shyt looks horrible
e6b8d70542f1fa88ebb765ec4fcc2063.png
nothing wrong with your eyes...do all three games look better than the OG versions ? Yes...are these GTAV level graphics ? no...everybody was gonna have mixed feelings about this...a lot us including me expected GTAV level graphics...i think if they would of just called it remastered edition ppl that expected more wouldnt be so pissed...but to sit here and say they dont look better than the OG versions is blasphemous...we just expect more from rockstar...it'll be hilarious tho if Red Dead 1 gets the remake treatment with RDR2 graphics...

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
nothing wrong with your eyes...do all three games look better than the OG versions ? Yes...are these GTAV level graphics ? no...everybody was gonna have mixed feelings about this...a lot us including me expected GTAV level graphics...i think if they would of just called it remastered edition ppl that expected more wouldnt be so pissed...but to sit here and say they dont look better than the OG versions is blasphemous...we just expect more from rockstar...it'll be hilarious tho if Red Dead 1 gets the remake treatment with RDR2 graphics...
Problem is that these are 20 year old games, graphics were blocky as shyt back then. Just giving them fingers and sprucing up the lighting a little bit will make anything from back then look better :heh:

This is how you do a remaster :wow: