Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I just beat gta 3 recently, and coming off of V was crazy difficult. The map was shytty, aiming was shytty, etc. I felt so accomplished after beating that game.

:pachaha::pachaha:

If they improved it that much. I might have to play it again.

Can’t wait to finally beat VC and beat SA again.

:myman::myman:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
vice city was the best one to me…I felt SA was overrated/bloated and by that point I was tired of the same mission types the series offered
I agree.

I loved the beginning of San Andreas more than the beginning of any other GTA, though. If they could have somehow kept it more grounded in the hood shyt; it would have been GOAT for me.

I was so immersed that, even for an expected humorous tone, the mission where I was trying to kill the mexicans while on the back of a motorcycle while they ere on top of a train was like...really nikka?

I just couldn't fukk with it. Never really finished it.

But, GTA4, I am from Brooklyn, so I am biased. But, I thought Niko Bellic was the most 3 dimensional main protagonist in a GTA game. He was redeemable. In GTA 5, I was like...all of these nikkas are straight scumbags.

I'm weird like that.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
This looks hot. Plus they apparently revamped the controls too. Shout out to Ruffian/Dundee games who apparently spearheaded this project. Maybe, just maybe R* got one with these new dudes. I'm glad i set my expectations low.
:umad:That being said you have me fxcked up if you think im copping for 70 $ day one. i can wait for a deal.

Not bad

But I still want GTA IV , dammit

:heh:You and pretty much no one else.

And besides solid sources say that the RDR 1 remake is coming next..
Now THAT would be a day 1 cop. I been asking for that shyt for years.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Rockstar out here hustlin

FCTfGs5XIB4w6Pf

Oh shyt, the Gamepass thing legit :dwillhuh:
I wonder if it'll be on PC Gamepass too :lupe: