Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Why do ya'll want a GTA IV remaster?
Just get the PC Version. shyt still looks good.
Yeah GTA IV is still straight, I can see them remastering it in 10 years if that but that era of games has decent graphics

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I agree.

I loved the beginning of San Andreas more than the beginning of any other GTA, though. If they could have somehow kept it more grounded in the hood shyt; it would have been GOAT for me.

I was so immersed that, even for an expected humorous tone, the mission where I was trying to kill the mexicans while on the back of a motorcycle while they ere on top of a train was like...really nikka?

I just couldn't fukk with it. Never really finished it.

But, GTA4, I am from Brooklyn, so I am biased. But, I thought Niko Bellic was the most 3 dimensional main protagonist in a GTA game. He was redeemable. In GTA 5, I was like...all of these nikkas are straight scumbags.

I'm weird like that.
Is it bias to say V would have been better if they only had Franklin in it? That’s the only character I use.

:russ::mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Day one cop, I've spent 60 dollars on way worser things then 3 of my favorite games from my childhood.:yeshrug:

Childhood? Damn

I forget there are people who look at 3d GTA like i look at the original Mario.

Also, i wonder what the completion rate for San Andreas is. I feel like everyone i know gave up at one point.

I think i quit at the RC plane section

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Childhood? Damn

Also, i wonder what the completion rate for San Andreas is. I feel like everyone i know gave up at one point.

You just reminded me. This was where I actually quit as well!

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Childhood? Damn

My older brother was like 15 when he got bought all them from somebody at school, I was about 6 at the time. I beat San Andreas, but the RC plane section took me about a week and some luck.