Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition | PC/PS/Xbox/Switch | Out Now

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
I knew rockstar was gonna mess this up! Same game with some ugly ass PS2 graphics update. Could have just gotten a GTA 5 graphics. I ain’t spending $70 on this.

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
damn it they got me for the $60, i said i wouldnt but damn it....i cant stand myself sometimes

gPIXCbC.gif

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This is NOT the trilogy. It’s a PC mod, and is fan made (story actually really included because it’s GTA V):

Regular joe schmo’s made this, for free.

But hey, maybe they’ll mod the new trilogy. There’s only but so much they can do with it though:yeshrug:

i know it’s a mod bit THAT IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. Expanded GTA VICE CITY with GTA 5 graphics! Not this Cartoon Network bs. :damn:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Problem is that these are 20 year old games, graphics were blocky as shyt back then. Just giving them fingers and sprucing up the lighting a little bit will make anything from back then look better :heh:

This is how you do a remaster :wow:

Well there you have it. This is why some ppl are saying this GTA remaster is trash. They were expecting Mafia Definitive edition.

A week ago I watched the vid of that GTA guy explaining why you should not be expecting this to be ANYTHING close to the same scale. This was never going to Iook anything close to GTAV, that was never the plan. Its a facelift made playable enough so millenials and the like can casually replay em for nostalgia's sake without wanting to gouge their eyes out... (Which is why NO ONE should be copping day 1 for god knows how much $$:hhh:)
Lemme put it into perspective. For those of you that don't know, this trilogy was supposed to come FREE as a gift in a bundle if you preorder the GTAV Expanded & Enhanced shyt. But they changed their minds and said fxck it these idiots will buy anything full price, and are now selling it seperately instead.

:manny:I was honestly expecting the same blurry ps2 polygon shyt from 2000's with better colors and the same bumass controls. The leak from a few months ago said that it looked like a well done PC fanmade mod but more stable, and even THEN I didnt believe that shyt. My expectations were properly tempered. Which is why I think this looks solid.

Last edited:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Providing they play well and have good soundtracks* I'll buy the package when it is on sale for at least 50% off in future. It's certainly not a title to buy on day 1, especially when you have a backlog as big as mine.

*I don't expect the music to be the same as the originals.

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Yall calling it trash but the leaks said from the start they weren't upgrading the graphics so I'm not sure what yall were expecting. You think rockstar was gonna let a upcoming company they just brought 2 years ago remake the games?