Grand Theft Auto 6 speculation

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
It will probably come at the mid-end of the PS4's life cycle... Therefore i think they would be able to pull off a game the size of the entire U.S.

Going to NY then taking a trip to Chicago... Switch over to someone in the grand canyon.... Then switch to the border fighting the cartels....

Think about it brehs... the entire USA :banderas:
not possible lol u know how much time it took to build the damn los santos map no way they would do 50 states

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
The only thing with multiple states and all that is how would you build a decent story hopping state to state. It seems like people just want more more more without being logical

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Detroit; New Orleans, and San Francisco.

GTA 6 set in New Orleans and Houston; along w/ the swamps, prairies, and mountains would be :banderas:
As GOAT as this would be, I rather them just drop a new series into the rockstar family (bully, LA noire, etc) in 2 years or less and work on developing GTA 6 for a few years to continue toppin each previous one, rather than droppin another side story like GTA SA
edit:
if the new series was some nikka shyt tho :banderas:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the next ones going to be a MMO game. Look how hard they pushing gta online.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
I hope its based in Chicago... they could squeeze in St Louis or Detroit with a rural area in between as well.

Or Liberty City with Philly and Alderney in between.

to the brehs who said they can't build the entire country in one game, in Fight Simulator they have the entire EARTH in the game along with many airports to land the planes at. IDK about consoles but if they made nation wide GTA PC only I think they could pull it off :ld:

Also I think TC streets of NY map is bigger than GTA 5's map, and nearly all the interiors were enterable as well. And that was on PS2.

Only way I could see them pulling off having the entire U.S in a game is to only detail the cities and make the rural areas have the most generic scenery as possible :ld:

But yea, I think were a long way off from a nationwide GTA.

Oh, and I hope they bring back the Tank, it was so much fun driving one of those around SA :pachaha:

And take away the wanted level when you go in the runway area of the Airport :what:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Modern Vice City does'nt really sound appealing
hGM7gf2.png