Grand Theft Auto 6 speculation

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
DC with MD/VA suburbs.

You could have different types of law enforcement (DC Metro, PG, Homeland Security, Etc)

Multiple "gangs" or hoods plus MS-13

A lot of opportunities for political satire too
white house, capital building working for lobbyist, conspiracy theories :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It will probably come at the mid-end of the PS4's life cycle... Therefore i think they would be able to pull off a game the size of the entire U.S.

Going to NY then taking a trip to Chicago... Switch over to someone in the grand canyon.... Then switch to the border fighting the cartels....

Think about it brehs... the entire USA :banderas:

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You'd think at some point they'd be able to do multiple cities.....shyt...do one GAME with Miami, NYC, and LA.....

I understand what you're saying....there's no way they would do it though. Even though the most recent version sold 1Billion in 3 days, they won't expect those sales figures with the next game, because they have to be cautious. They probably won't be hiring any more personnel so that means the same amount of modelers, texture artist, riggers, animators, etc. I personally work in the animation field so I can give a little background on what it takes to do a game like this. We'll look at one block of the city, and say it takes 1 week to complete a whole block meaning building (modeling), painting (texturing), rigging animatable parts (meaning making moving parts work), and animating different cycles. You look at the size of the whole map of the game. It would take 3-4 years of work to get that done in GTA5, not including the time it takes to build each individual character, and all of the little enhancements you can make to your character. Somebody has to make that from scratch. All the while over in the game development side, you have to have programmers putting every little piece of the game together, and making sure when you hit A or X or triangle it doesn't screw up what's suppose to happen. Fitting all the little cut scenes, that by the way have to be animated separately, in sequence.

I would say that we will be lucky if the next game is the same size of map as GTA5. More detail means it takes that much longer to put together. But with things being so much more realistic with upcoming games, it probably won't matter as much because your ability to be immersed into the game is heightened.

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
It will probably come at the mid-end of the PS4's life cycle... Therefore i think they would be able to pull off a game the size of the entire U.S.

Going to NY then taking a trip to Chicago... Switch over to someone in the grand canyon.... Then switch to the border fighting the cartels....

Think about it brehs... the entire USA :banderas:
Sounds good on paper but it's way too much content

Regardless of console horsepower you have to factor in the size of the Blu-ray Discs. The graphics will be better too so keep that in mind, a next gen GTA V alone might even push disc size boundaries given higher texture resolutions & such

Plus you have to factor in the cost to even produce a game the size of the United States :heh:

The amount of detail that would have to be in the game.. Game could be a terabyte of data

I think the next GTA game will drop in 4 years and will be smaller in size than GTA V :yeshrug: