Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
…and this is why I hate posts like these…saw the same nonsensical attitude from folks with cyberpunk smh…thankfully PD did not take this approach and actually listened to extremely valid complaints and took measures to correct it
:yeshrug:I said whatever I said. If they give me more money cool. If not cool. I will admit that I always exepected them to add more cars over time. They make one game every 5 or so years, so I never thought this would be all the cars.

As for being able to sale cars, I always thought they should have had that feature. I never disagreed with that.

I was just saying I always felt like I had enough money to but whatever car I wanted. But it was true that those roulette wheels were never giving you enough money or the prize that you wanted.

I am just tired of EVERY form of media or entertainment getting torn apart over the littlest things. I no longer trust the average gamer or reviewers option when it comes to what’s fun or not :yeshrug:

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
signed in and don't see my 1 millie

:patrice:

ultiwachan-laughing.gif

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well, hey. Seems like they plan on fixing it, and I'll take the milli thank you very much. Still enjoying this game and working my way through the Cafe with tons of money to upgrade my chosen cars

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if I want to buy the game. Last time getting licenses almost killed me and multiple controllers :francis:

Racing for one hour in being in the lead and then do one wrong turn and fukk up everything :mjcry::mjgrin:

I don't think my heart is ready to deal with that again
Yeah, those licenses got me right as fukk at times. The game is a razor’s edge where how you take one turn, (even if you didn’t crash) can make the difference between a gold and bronze. It’s worth it though :banderas:.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, those licenses got me right as fukk at times. The game is a razor’s edge where how you take one turn, (even if you didn’t crash) can make the difference between a gold and bronze. It’s worth it though :banderas:.

I like how less forgiving this game is than “arcade” racers…it forces me to spend hours practicing on a track/getting familiar with it…I can’t get gold every time but I must at least get silver…settling for bronze means I’m not putting in work

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like how less forgiving this game is than “arcade” racers…it forces me to spend hours practicing on a track/getting familiar with it…I can’t get gold every time but I must at least get silver…settling for bronze means I’m not putting in work

One thing, I don't understand is that if you get all bronze and you get a reward but you not gonna get a reward if you got all silver, it doesn't make sense to me, you can get rewards if you got all bronze and gold but not silver just :mindblown:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One thing, I don't understand is that if you get all bronze and you get a reward but you not gonna get a reward if you got all silver, it doesn't make sense to me, you can get rewards if you got all bronze and gold but not silver just :mindblown:

hmm I didn’t realize that…I’ll have to check tonight…I put the game on hold for a minute

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Just a bullshyt way of limiting the amount of free cars you get, just like those rigged ass roulette tickets.

I've only won 2 cars from those things and I've gone through atleast 20.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Lmaoooo getting Gold in the license and mission challenges is so fukking frustrating. I know that's going to be the one trophy preventing me from getting a platinum in this game.
Yeah, I’m just doing the menus now after getting gold on the licenses. Need a break before the missions.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
The trophy you get for all gold licenses is “hard work pays off” lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
god I missed this game. :wow:

hard to believe folks got gold for some of these licenses…pushing myself to the max to get silver for some of them

question—but at some point can you switch cars when trying to acquire gold for these licenses