Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

peppe

Superstar
Daps
I don't know if I want to buy the game. Last time getting licenses almost killed me and multiple controllers :francis:

Racing for one hour in being in the lead and then do one wrong turn and fukk up everything :mjcry::mjgrin:

I don't think my heart is ready to deal with that again

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
I don't know if I want to buy the game. Last time getting licenses almost killed me and multiple controllers :francis:

Racing for one hour in being in the lead and then do one wrong turn and fukk up everything :mjcry::mjgrin:

if u aint playing with an actual wheel don't play racing games at all

controllers

:hhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The gaming community can be spoiled babies sometimes.

…and this is why I hate posts like these…saw the same nonsensical attitude from folks with cyberpunk smh…thankfully PD did not take this approach and actually listened to extremely valid complaints and took measures to correct it

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps

Lmaoooo getting Gold in the license and mission challenges is so fukking frustrating. I know that's going to be the one trophy preventing me from getting a platinum in this game.