Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
It got an 9 from Edge @breakfuss
:dahell: You @ me like I ever suggested the game wasn't good. I know the pedigree of the series bruh. GT3 still arguably the GOAT of all racing games. Doesn't mean the current MTX/online requirement isn't scummy. Both things can be true. I'm actually not as pressed as a lot of other folks because they have a history of rigorously patching these games for the better. I'll pick it up then.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:dahell: You @ me like I ever suggested the game wasn't good. I know the pedigree of the series bruh. GT3 still arguably the GOAT of all racing games. Doesn't mean the current MTX/online requirement isn't scummy. Both things can be true. I'm actually not as pressed as a lot of other folks because they have history of rigorously patching these games for the better. I'll pick it up then.

Oh, i mostly agree with the mtx/always online stuff, i just tagged you because i thought you were the one going back and forth with me about Edge reviews, it was someone else lol

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight scumbag tactics:francis:

Gameplay wise it looks really good but the fact you can’t sell old cars is beyond greed imo. That’s straight up trash, I haven’t played GT since part 3 so I’ll either wait till it’s patched or just skip this title as well

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps

Gameplay wise it looks really good but the fact you can’t sell old cars is beyond greed imo. That’s straight up trash, I haven’t played GT since part 3 so I’ll either wait till it’s patched or just skip this title as well

not being able to sell cars is something I do t like, especially when you have a trophy for buying 10 of the same car :mjlol:

but everything else, if didn’t expect to be able to own and mod every car out the gate :yeshrug:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
FOUMNCYWQAEGJbM

2d92fc719b0aa2d3a69c3d8d1c42a43c_photo.webp

Last edited:

Redwood

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

:dwillhuh:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: You @ me like I ever suggested the game wasn't good. I know the pedigree of the series bruh. GT3 still arguably the GOAT of all racing games. Doesn't mean the current MTX/online requirement isn't scummy. Both things can be true. I'm actually not as pressed as a lot of other folks because they have a history of rigorously patching these games for the better. I'll pick it up then.
GT3 was first racing sim. Got it from a yard sale too lol.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Thank you for your continued support and feedback on Gran Turismo 7, your voices have not gone unheard. I would like to apologize for the frustration and confusion caused last week with our patch updates which resulted in, not only a server outage but also adjustments to the in-game economy which were made without a clear explanation to our community.

We know that this is not the Gran Turismo experience you expect and we will be making a goodwill gesture in the form of a non-paid credit pack of 1 million Cr. available to those players who may have been affected *. You will see this hit your accounts shortly. Make sure you log into the game before April 25 to claim the credits.

List of upcoming changes include:

Updates which will come into effect beginning of April:

• Increase rewards in the events in the latter half of the World Circuits by approximately 100% on average.
  • Addition of high rewards for clearing the Circuit Experience in all Gold/All Bronze results.
  • Increase of rewards in Online Races.
  • Include a total of eight new one-hour Endurance Race events to Missions. These will also have higher reward settings.
  • Increase the upper limit of non-paid credits in player wallets from 20M Cr. to 100M Cr.
  • Increase the quantity of Used and Legend cars on offer at any given time.
Beyond this there will be a few additional patches deployed between now and the end of April which will add new cars and tracks and make some other fixes.

Finally, we also want to take the opportunity to lay out some of the near-term updates we are working on. We can't confirm an exact date or specifics yet, but will give advance notice via www.gran-turismo.com.

• Increase the payout value of limited time rewards as we develop as a live service.
  • Further World Circuit event additions.
  • Addition of Endurance Races to Missions including 24-hour races.
  • Ranking battles in Online Time Trials will be made more advantageous with rewards. earned based on achieving a time that is within +1%, +2%, +3%, and +5% of top time.
  • Make it so cars can be sold.