Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
is anyone else on here having trouble finishing the S-license trial at laguna seca? that shyt has been giving me hell since I bought this game. I can't get my S-license :sadcam:

Is Laguna Seca the one where they stick you in a Super Formula for the first time? Just keep at it - it feels ridiculously fast to start with, but that car sticks to the road more than anything else - it's all about having the balls to go into corners faster than your brain says you should be able to.

The final S license test at Spa in the Wet that had me stuck for a while.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
is anyone else on here having trouble finishing the S-license trial at laguna seca? that shyt has been giving me hell since I bought this game. I can't get my S-license :sadcam:

I haven't gotten gold on it yet but try to mimic this video. It should at least help you get a bronze

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Gran Turismo 7 unveils its biggest update since its release (7 cars, 1 track, Sophy AI in Quick Race and more)​

The SPEC II Update 1.40 includes the following add-ons:

• SPEC II Opening Movie
  • 7 New Cars
  • New Circuit: Lake Louise with 3 layouts
  • 3 Café / Extra Menus
  • Update to World Circuits
  • Gran Turismo Sophy (AI Driver Agent) with Quick Race (PS5 Only)
  • 50 Challenges added to Licenses
  • Paddock added to Multiplayer Menu
  • 4-Player Split Screen Races (PS5 Only)
  • Features added to Photos / Scapes
  • Updated GT Menu / Dashboard

Last edited:

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Additions all seem good - got it installed this morning but haven't really had a look around yet.

Snow should be a fun novelty... would've preferred a regular real-world track like Montreal or Pikes Peak really.

New cars all look decent, especially the LFA, but nothing race spec that can be used in Sport is a bit of a disappointment.

QoL stuff all looks great, especially being able to see how much your DR/SR has changed at the end of each race. Paddocks look like they'll be a good improvement for lobbies too.
No improvements to VR in any of the notes, so I guess we're not getting an improved HUD or anything - still driving in the dark on anything with any strategy involved.:beli: