Gran Turismo 7 + VR2 | PS4/PS5 | 3/4/2022

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Anybody watched the GT movie? Pretty cool I thought.. Solid 6.5-7 but they had so many easter eggs with the game sounds and cars.. Brought me right back here. I've GOT to get a wheel setup

I’d honestly rate it a bit higher, like an 8. It was so well paced and well acted, i was never bored. Its hard for me to sit through movies these days and this was a very easy watch

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

"We just released the Spec II update and the number of active users jumped up to double what it was before that,” said Series Producer and totem Kazunori Yamauchi to OverTake.GG during the World Series finals in Barcelona."

It included the first permanent roll-out of the Sony AI co-created opponent agent, seven new cars, snow driving, fresh single-player events and four-player local split-screen alongside a bevy of refinements. It arrived nearly two years after the game’s release and follows a spate of near-monthly content additions in between.

Speaking of sales, exact figures were not available, but Yamauchi-san was extremely positive about its results.

“[Gran Turismo 7] has been a success and we have more users,” enthused Yamauchi when comparing it to GT Sport.

Gran Turismo 7 Active Users Remain ‘Really High’​

The shift from a game that is complete from day one, such as in the PlayStation 2 era, to a ‘games as a service’ (GaaS) model is in part to try and keep players engaged for longer and racing over several years.

Gran Turismo 7’s approach is indicative of this strategy, where the importance of outright sales figures has been superseded by a social media tech giant-esque goal of ‘active’ users.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Decided to cop GT7 since I have a racing itch and NFS Unbound is not it. :francis:
Damn this game clean af. :banderas:
Already got my B license. Braking and mastering corners really don't play. :mjcry:Thank god for the demonstration button. :wow:
Now I wanna cop a wheel and pedals. :whoo:

Once you do, you most likely won't ever drive with a controller again. Down the rabbit hole...........

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Now I wanna cop a wheel and pedals. :whoo:

I've been considering it too, but I don't know if I can justify dropping another couple hundred on another video game accessory. :russ:

You've got to try PSVR2 with this if you haven't already.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Once you do, you most likely won't ever drive with a controller again. Down the rabbit hole...........

Rep for the links. Bookmarked when I save enough on the side to buy. :salute:
I've been considering it too, but I don't know if I can justify dropping another couple hundred on another video game accessory. :russ:

You've got to try PSVR2 with this if you haven't already.
Understandable breh. You got to be invested into having a great experience with a game. I'm ready to spend a good bit with GT7 since NFS just not cutting for me anymore. I'm having more fun getting all the licenses than the NFS campaign. :obama:

I was reading about the PSVR2 experience, and it sounds really good. I might go for that first. :leon:

shutterguy

Photographer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Rep for the links. Bookmarked when I save enough on the side to buy. :salute:

Understandable breh. You got to be invested into having a great experience with a game. I'm ready to spend a good bit with GT7 since NFS just not cutting for me anymore. I'm having more fun getting all the licenses than the NFS campaign. :obama:

I was reading about the PSVR2 experience, and it sounds really good. I might go for that first. :leon:

Appreciate it, yea, once you start putting seats, wheels, and pedals together, it's a whole different level of gaming. I have had my Playseat Evolution racing sim and Logitech G29 wheel/shifter/pedals for a few years now, love it. I know this the GT7 thread but the wheels and pedals will work for most if not all racing games out there : Forza, I-Racing, Assetto Corsa, etc.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Appreciate it, yea, once you start putting seats, wheels, and pedals together, it's a whole different level of gaming. I have had my Playseat Evolution racing sim and Logitech G29 wheel/shifter/pedals for a few years now, love it. I know this the GT7 thread but the wheels and pedals will work for most if not all racing games out there : Forza, I-Racing, Assetto Corsa, etc.
How do you get the G29 to work with GT7 and Forza?
I got friends that don't have a PS5 and I wanted to play Forza with them from time to time.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
How do you get the G29 to work with GT7 and Forza?
I got friends that don't have a PS5 and I wanted to play Forza with them from time to time.
I don't think the G29 is compatible, I think you need the G920, which I don't think is compatible with PlayStation.