Gov. to send the National Guard to help secure NYC subways

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
NYPD got a multi billion dollar budget and they need the national guard?

The fukk is going on?? NYC is a shyt hole. Just wasting taxpayer money.
Police quit after vaccine mandates and reforms. A woman just gonna call daddy to fix the problem.

bytch called the military for a local problem. Buy that's the America libs like. More government. More zaddy.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
3 people shot & killed on the trains in the past couple months (two within a 2 week period, both in the Bronx) and a MTA conductor got his neck slashed last week. Something NEEDS to be done.

Yall always pro-criminal :scust:

I hate to see what type of life yall live..yall just want crime to exist.
Yeah, deflections usually come out when public safety threads go up.

The weather will turn warm in a few weeks, and much more outdoor activity and people on mass transit. They are rolling this out at the right time.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Yeah, deflections usually come out when public safety threads go up.

The weather will turn warm in a few weeks, and much more outdoor activity and people on mass transit. They are rolling this out at the right time.
there's a DGAF factor that I don't think will slow down the crime situation. Starting last month they started their initiative to add more officers yet while they told us crime was coming down, now there's more bodies being caught. They set up some special cone thing on 125th to help out conductors only for one of them to get slashed in the neck in BK.

You coulda put the guy who killed Bin Laden on them trains and it wouldn't have mattered because some of these incidents started over dumb shyt. The shyt on Mount Eden was some youngins who seen their opps and it was on sight. If a cop with a weapon ain't changing that, a National Guardsman won't either. A dude got murked on the D train because he sat too close to someone else and words got exchanged. A situation only the National Guard can fix?

It's much more likely the National Guard catches a body cuz some dude tried to hop the turnstile than stuff like this being resolved cuz we needed the National Guard to intervene on some hood shyt.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I understand the optics but it's still overkill. I'm pretty sure 3 people were killed in the Crown Heights within the past two weeks and the National Guard ain't headed there. I don't take the train as frequently as I used to but this screams politics. Now if the NG does a better job of removing the sleeping homeless from trains than the NYPD, I may be on board :ehh:
It's not, I'm on the trains everyday.

And ANOTHER MTA conductor was assaulted after Hochul made her announcement

And someone got stabbed in Bronx last night.

Just like @tremonthustler1 said, they need to be put in the outer boroughs because that's where majority of the f*ckery is happening at

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
there's a DGAF factor that I don't think will slow down the crime situation. Starting last month they started their initiative to add more officers yet while they told us crime was coming down, now there's more bodies being caught. They set up some special cone thing on 125th to help out conductors only for one of them to get slashed in the neck in BK.

You coulda put the guy who killed Bin Laden on them trains and it wouldn't have mattered because some of these incidents started over dumb shyt. The shyt on Mount Eden was some youngins who seen their opps and it was on sight. If a cop with a weapon ain't changing that, a National Guardsman won't either. A dude got murked on the D train because he sat too close to someone else and words got exchanged. A situation only the National Guard can fix?

It's much more likely the National Guard catches a body cuz some dude tried to hop the turnstile than stuff like this being resolved cuz we needed the National Guard to intervene on some hood shyt.

What you seem to be saying is that nothing will deter the most extreme criminals so why do anything at all?

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
What you seem to be saying is that nothing will deter the most extreme criminals so why do anything at all?
what I'm saying is the National Guard option is all optics since the measures they took in theory shoulda been working. If 2 cops on most stations and cops going through the cars isn't curbing this crash test dummy stuff, the National Guard ain't either. The state knows that, which is why they'll just have them where they already sometimes are and not where it's worth trying.

Now this fukkboi right here? He lacks the wherewithal to go "oh shyt, lemme not wild out right now"

14499686_thumbnail_crimestoppers..png

and let's just say, crime does decline. We all want that. But then the National Guard has to go do more important shyt and you're left with the same officers that were around when all this crazy shyt was happening. Then what?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
NYPD got a budget bigger than some countries and I believe the largest police force in the nation. Why exactly can't they handle this issue??
Couple of reasons

One is Officer shortage.

Because no one wants to be a cop, there are less officers available. Therefore the ones that are there have to work overtime which is another reason why the budget keeps growing.

Also, you don't start making good money as a cop until about 5-6 years in, which means most cops don't live in NYC because they would never be able to afford it.

Also, current laws in NYC means for most things if you get arrested you just get a DAT (Desk Appearance Ticket) and that doesn't really mean shyt in the grand scheme of things so...yeah...

Basically the dumb fukk progressives took it a step too far with just about everything, with no real plan on what to do when it blows up in their faces.

Also, Hochul is an idiot and Adams is a dumb c00n, and both are more interested in how they can profit from their positions.

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
what I'm saying is the National Guard option is all optics since the measures they took in theory shoulda been working. If 2 cops on most stations and cops going through the cars isn't curbing this crash test dummy stuff, the National Guard ain't either. The state knows that, which is why they'll just have them where they already sometimes are and not where it's worth trying.

Now this fukkboi right here? He lacks the wherewithal to go "oh shyt, lemme not wild out right now"

14499686_thumbnail_crimestoppers..png

and let's just say, crime does decline. We all want that. But then the National Guard has to go do more important shyt and you're left with the same officers that were around when all this crazy shyt was happening. Then what?
I don't think this is just for optics.
Deployment of National Guard, and state troopers in the subway supplements the transit cops and other NYPD , and frees nyc cops to do their regular duties. At the same time that the city is talking about budget constraints, and would prefer to not keep paying NYPD overtime to manage crime.

Again, as this crazy shyt keeps happening, best to get ahead of this before the weather gets warmer and more people are outside. And NYPD has the resources to prevent crimes and apprehend criminals whether crimes occur in subway stations or above ground. They don't want to drive the criminal activity from one place to another as they publicly announce that bags might be searched in the subways.

National Guard is always short term force to help stabilize situations, and NYPD are better able to prevent & ,arrest more criminals while the Guard is there. Taking them off the streets , especially the DGAF dudes.
----

Now, let's go back 20 + years to something that was done for optics. When Bush was issuing different color alerts, and cops + soldiers were posted up in different spots in the city. Holding full military battlefield weapons in Manhattan, downtown Newark , airports, bus,train stations, and other parts of the tristate. I am sure that dudes who were up to no good on those days changed their plans, in those areas. At 1:10 of video, they show an example of a scenario that we both remember.

Menna

All Star
Daps

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
It’s an election year.
Couple of reasons

One is Officer shortage.

Because no one wants to be a cop, there are less officers available. Therefore the ones that are there have to work overtime which is another reason why the budget keeps growing.

Also, you don't start making good money as a cop until about 5-6 years in, which means most cops don't live in NYC because they would never be able to afford it.

Also, current laws in NYC means for most things if you get arrested you just get a DAT (Desk Appearance Ticket) and that doesn't really mean shyt in the grand scheme of things so...yeah...

Basically the dumb fukk progressives took it a step too far with just about everything, with no real plan on what to do when it blows up in their faces.

Also, Hochul is an idiot and Adams is a dumb c00n, and both are more interested in how they can profit from their positions.

There's a problem when a person can get arrested 17 times and be released. We can't blame this on republicans either, because democrats control NYS politics with an iron first.