Gov. to send the National Guard to help secure NYC subways

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On a higher level, The army already has a recruitment problem. This will make it much worse.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
*breathes the ganja smoke in deep*

See what y'all sheeple don't realize and recognize

Is that we're seeing a dry run for the coming Trump Autocracy.

If the most liberal city in the world is welcoming troops to "keep them safe"...

2 weeks later everyone is gonna have barcodes on their foreheads and sent out into the fields...

It was foretold

7142832.jpg

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
We've been going through this for over 20 years this is nothing new criminal gonna criminal what this announcement means is there's a threat to the subways and they're not trying to panic Gen Z

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
*breathes the ganja smoke in deep*

See what y'all sheeple don't realize and recognize

Is that we're seeing a dry run for the coming Trump Autocracy.

If the most liberal city in the world is welcoming troops to "keep them safe"...

2 weeks later everyone is gonna have barcodes on their foreheads and sent out into the fields...

It was foretold

7142832.jpg

new world order coming soon...... :francis:

all the dots are connecting....

it would sound loony tunes if I posted what I think the actual play is....but I just watched that movie "interstellar" for the first time and they kind of touched on what I think is happening.

if you've seen the movie it would make more sense

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Criminals will criminal, so until the day that that's no longer true, expect elected officials to keep trying different measures to prevent crime and deter that activity.

Blame the crooks. They are a permanent stimulus package for law enforcement industry.
Stop-and-frisk was already tried. And it failed to reduce anything. It only increased racial profiling and innocent people being harassed.