Gov. to send the National Guard to help secure NYC subways

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Things were worse during the pandemic yet she didn't make these type of moves. Talk about hitting an ant with a sledgehammer :wtf:
3 people shot & killed on the trains in the past couple months (two within a 2 week period, both in the Bronx) and a MTA conductor got his neck slashed last week. Something NEEDS to be done.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Democrats forgot how to govern.

I know nypd budget is immense, da fukk they doin
a lot of these people who are committing crimes are ill people who are tryna go back to jail and can't function on the outside. Some lady smacked the shyt outta a guy who was playing an instrument on 34th, got arrested, out on bail and then a week later got busted again tryna steal at Nordstrom's, Now her bail is $500. Everyone should be handled on a case by case basis, but it's obvious she needs to be institutionalized.

To add: The National Guard stays at Grand Central anyway. They're usually around the big terrorist targets as is. Now they just gotta go downstairs.

The Bronx stuff is just hood shyt that hasn't changed in decades.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
a lot of these people who are committing crimes are ill people who are tryna go back to jail and can't function on the outside. Some lady smacked the shyt outta a guy who was playing an instrument on 34th, got arrested, out on bail and then a week later got busted again tryna steal at Nordstrom's, Now her bail is $500. Everyone should be handled on a case by case basis, but it's obvious she needs to be institutionalized.

To add: The National Guard stays at Grand Central anyway. They're usually around the big terrorist targets as is. Now they just gotta go downstairs.

The Bronx stuff is just hood shyt that hasn't changed in decades.
It's horrible for optics. It looks like they lost control. The national guard has their olace and patrolling trains aint it

Geode

All Star
Daps
Just bring back mental institutions. Some of these "crazy" people will get some act right, if they knew there was an alternative. Pre-pandemic, the crazies had to behave or get checked by regular people. There's not enough people on the trains anymore.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
dahell you need national guard for shyt regular cops can do :dead:

and aren't they boasting about how crime is down :mjlol:

TrapParis

All Star
Daps
3 people shot & killed on the trains in the past couple months (two within a 2 week period, both in the Bronx) and a MTA conductor got his neck slashed last week. Something NEEDS to be done.
They look like they are going into Baghdad 2003... :why:

fukk they need fully loaded weapons in a subway for?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NYK should Bribg back all LEOs that it has stationed across the country and in those satellite locations.

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I understand the optics but it's still overkill. I'm pretty sure 3 people were killed in the Crown Heights within the past two weeks and the National Guard ain't headed there. I don't take the train as frequently as I used to but this screams politics. Now if the NG does a better job of removing the sleeping homeless from trains than the NYPD, I may be on board :ehh: