Gov. Newsom Signs Law For Black Americans (FBA/Freedmen) To Be Identified As A Separate Group

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall are so dumb.

Why do you think Newsome signed this particular bill?
Why do you think there is a California Reparations Commission?

ADOS Chapters and Former ADOS chapter members (now Freedmen) are the reason this is happening in California. They've been working hard in Cali for the past few years.

Yall think the Democrats came up with these lineage based standards on their own?
:what: Yo why you so mad? It aint even that serious. Please tell me you aint one of those cats who gets royally pissed if folks say #bothsides mokingly. Whatever work it took to get to this point, politicians make the work come to life. Something like this? No Republican in 2022 would stake their platform on uttering support whatsoever. Hence man mocking #bothsides boys.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Yall are so dumb.

Why do you think Newsome signed this particular bill?
Why do you think there is a California Reparations Commission?

ADOS Chapters and Former ADOS chapter members (now Freedmen) are the reason this is happening in California. They've been working hard in Cali for the past few years.

Yall think the Democrats came up with these lineage based standards on their own?
He’s just in to cause ruckus, when he’s more than likely one of the ones who have stated none of this is possible or even worth the fight. Then once any progress is made, he wants to come in on some “see” shyt.

Just ignore.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
obvious he going to run for president in 2024

wonder what the great prophet Tariq Nasheed feels about this.

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
That dude must be running for President.
He's not going to make it out the primaries. California is a shyt show that's nearing Florida levels of straight up fukkery.

Don't know how this will help with reparations because these ados/fba groups want nothing short of cash payments and I don't see that happening with Republicans but to be real Democrats ain't too interested in advancing the issue either where it matters.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
:what: Yo why you so mad? It aint even that serious. Please tell me you aint one of those cats who gets royally pissed if folks say #bothsides mokingly. Whatever work it took to get to this point, politicians make the work come to life. Something like this? No Republican in 2022 would stake their platform on uttering support whatsoever. Hence man mocking #bothsides boys.
I hope you’re not one of the “reparations aren’t happening” “it’s a useless battle” boys. If so, a stance like this is mighty disingenuous. None of this would be possible with republicans, that is true, but none of this also happens with the group I mentioned before or the “bothsides” group.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's not going to make it out the primaries. California is a shyt show that's nearing Florida levels of straight up fukkery.

Don't know how this will help with reparations because these ados/fba groups want nothing short of cash payments and I don't see that happening with Republicans but to be real Democrats ain't too interested in advancing the issue either where it matters.
He just locked up African American voters, because this is a major step toward the Federal government recognizing the descendants of slave as a separate group which is on the road to reparations. Old ass Jim Crow Joe, Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton showed that you can get the Democratic nomination just by locking up African American voters.