ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo this little nikka playing the joker, is off the chain....:gladbron:

Yo barbera walked in on jim and the doctor making sloppy like.... :ufdup::umad::wtf: Bye bytch.... Jim got a new chick and she's way better than you.... :mjlol:

How butch got twisted out like that???:heh:

Bruce is laying the law down on that board....:ufdup: Wait til he becomes batman... they dont know who they're fukking with....

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I really enjoyed this episode. Morena Baccarin makes every scene she is in better and I like that Lee is a bit out there.
Ian Gallagher was awesome as Jerome...not sure if he will eventually be the Joker but if they go that route I wouldn't be mad at them.
Lil Bruce left that whole boardroom shook...now him and Alfred going to have to be on the look out for assassins again.
I am thinking that this whole Fish side story is somehow connected to the Wayne Enterprises stuff because otherwise it is just a waste of screen time.
Poor Butch.:to:
Drunk ass Barbara thinking she could just stroll back into Gordon's life and he would fall for her. You can't compete with that new Brazilian hotness he got now.:ufdup:
And next week the Red Hood Gang!:blessed:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
*TAADOW'S DR. TOMPKINS-RELATED PUNS WHILE WATCHING THIS WEEK"*

"...you'd rather have me stay home and bake cookies."
"I was getting ready to have yo' cookies before we came to this sumbytch..."

Jim: "It doesn't have to be cookies - I like pies, all kinds of pies."
"Yeah bytch, I want some of yo' pie my DAMN self REAL TALK!!"

"It was like looking down a long dark tunnel..."
"I'm bout ready to look down yo' long dark tunnel TO DA BEAT!!"

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Other thoughts:

- *files "she'll come home with her knickers in her handbag, sure as eggs"*
- Babs is truly outchea bad. Come home with no shoes on and two teens livin' in her place
and just picks up some Cookie Crisp to snack on like "fucc it..."
- I don't see how y'all can hate Fish, she is a gottdamn hogg!
- Shout out to blind cuzz gettin' draws.
- Jerome just like "Fucc it - I don't wanna do dishes."
- Aww, I feel bad for Butch.
- also a hogg, Li'l Bruce "I haven't told you everything I know." and then just leaves. G.
- so Jim just gives the Graysons and Lloyds a talking to, and they straighten up? Okay...

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
I am thinking that this whole Fish side story is somehow connected to the Wayne Enterprises stuff because otherwise it is just a waste of screen time.

I'm tellin' y'all, i'm certain that dungeon is Indian Hill (which sounded insignificant at the time), which was given to Marrone
by Wayne Enterprises which is now under Falcone's control (at Oswald's suggestion). That's why it makes sense that Fish
is in custody there (at least until next week....).

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They could've dropped the ball with this show... but surprisingly they did not.

Every character has been reimagined pretty well, including Bruce Wayne, which I hated in the beginning. Penguin is a stand out of course and the guy who played Jerome (Joker) had the Jack Nicholson smile and criminality and the Heath Ledger mannerisms... very well portrayed.

My girl loves Nygma and doesn't blame him for turning into the Riddler since no one is nice to him :mjlol: