Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
At this point (after seeing how Flash, and Arrow have been executed) I'd rather see a bats TV show than a movie, at least there you can go more in depth about his detective skills/can get deeper with the character and etc, would be dope to me:manny:
I agree, a Batman series done right would be great. And it wouldn't take much because a Batman series doesn't need a lot of special effects.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mr. Cicero rocking the purple hat :ehh:

Edit: I've been critical of the show introducing too many villains too fast, but I'm watching this interrogation scene with the :obama::leon:

And the chick that was arguing with Grayson had on the red/green/yellow.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Not sure if that was supposed to be the Joker or a fake-out playing on the audience expectations of the character. Whatever the case, I have to the actor props. He did a solid job in nailing the mannerisms and the switch he made was dope :obama:.

Lil Wayne bossing up at the board meeting why the executives gave him a combination of :skip: + :pachaha:. From the previews it looks like it won't be long before the goons pay another visit to Wayne Manor.

I like Fish, but hope she leaves the dungeon soon if they want to keep featuring her on the show. When she sees what they did to Butch :merchant:

I like Jim and Lee as a couple a lot more than Barbara.