Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That chick who plays Barbara has to be nervous as fukk right now watching how effortlessly Morena Baccarin has stepped into the role of Gordon's girlfriend. The death watch has begun...Barbara aint making out of Season 1 alive.
some demonic things they doing to that judge

falcone showing why he is the real boss of all bosses.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dope episode! They need to keep this dark tone. I agree with Fish's story line getting stale as f*ck. They should have her looking more grimy if she's a prisoner now -that would make the situation she's in more real and add to the character. Surprised she didn't get raped soon as those goons saw her in that dungeon still lookin' like she just stepped out of a beauty salon. Gordon and Bullock's "hunches & leads" shouldn't always be gold and spot on to where the criminals are hiding every single time. I do wish Bruce was older though and in training. And stop having the Penguin on the verge of being merked in every other episode:stopitslime:

the penguin shyt is dope cause it explains why he always had the burner in the umbrella, and always stayed ready.

Art Barr

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Watched the episode today it was a pretty solid origin story for the Scarecrow. i feel they could've done more with The Penguin and Riddler meeting
i think they'll run into each other again

gordan gotta go back to the penguin soon enough

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
This show is dope, but got me buggin in ways that ain't important. Being about that Bat-life, I'm tryna bend shyt like them The One potentials in the Oracle's waiting room.

There is no spoon, but there's fukkin piff :wow:

I try not to wish for shyt to end up like I always know them, being that of B:TAS or any comics origin/story. The vibe the show grew on me, and instead of HD glory (:blessed:), I'm starting to feel the griminess of Gotham, and all it's fukkedupedness.

This week's ep was a great progression episode, seeing not so much action and "villain of the week" vibe, but the crafting of what the show has in store for us in the the future. Fish is starting to stank a bit, but I was hoping she'd have to be trading the puss for protection. Dope she got over on the nicca like she did, but now she should just adopt the name Red Claw and keep it gutta.

Bruce and Alfred bugged me at first, cuz they got too much shine, IMO. I originally wanted all the secondary characters to shine, and it looked like for a minute Bruce was about to become the centerpiece... and I'm glad that didn't happen. This week, those two had a dope moment, and I'm shocked at how well their storyline is believable and not Anakin/Qui-Gon status.

Osgawd stays being the sail to Gordon's rudder, and the show moves well when they move well. Penguin getting schooled properly in the crime game, building towards his future status as crime boss, rather than mutated villain #4 in Batman's rogue's gallery. He's straight up jokes, and I was insulted as fukk when the suggestion that he might actually be the Joker circulated on the nets.

Marroni and Falcone better eat well, because their feast is nearly over :ufdup:

Gordon and Tompkins is something I'd thought be forced as fukk, but they work. :ohhh: Show's so deep, that even Leslie is seeing shine, when I thought her character should have been in the Dark Knight Trilogy somewhere. I know in the comics, Sarah Essen is supposed to end up with Gordon, but could Leslie be the replacement that gets got in this Batverse? :lupe:

Show's dope, I'm mad I took so long to post about it, but see you breh's next Tuesday when it's not RAW night. :salute:

EDIT: How the fukk is this show more raw and violent than ANY Batman movie??? :dwillhuh: :mjlol: :bryan: :dead:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The character is great but you can't escape death that many times in a season. He needs to be stable and safe for a period of time imo

no, he should always be in mortal danger because he does shyt that puts him in mortal danger.
the mythos of his character keeps him Alive and his narrow escapes to live add to it.
he is the biggie rhyme= look at all the bullshyt I been through

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
Cali
I don't know how to feel about the Joker being introduced this early :ld:
I'm even more unsure about the guy playing him. The laugh sounded dope tho :ooh:
I just kinda felt like he's THE villain so I would wait another season to introduce him.
We'll see

MN Fats

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was the guy playing the Joker in the previews the guy who plays the gay Gallagher in Shameless?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
If that is the Joker, we'll have been introduced to

Joker
Catwoman
Poison Ivy
Penguin
Scarecrow
Two Face
Riddler
Hush
Zsasz

in the first 16 episodes. :francis:
people like zsasz playing background characters that don't rise up yet at all tho works for me

don't even remember the hush episode
Was the guy playing the Joker in the previews the guy who plays the gay Gallagher in Shameless?
i read the person playing the joker was in shameless so probably