TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
wonder how they going to keep Fish around in the future. She's a popular character now that they just can't get rid of quickly

Considering how quickly the Penguin came back to Gotham, Jim became a detective again, it wouldn't shock me if she is only gone for a couple episodes. Butch on the other hand :skip:. He was a loyal goon, but now Victor and his girls have him. I find the crime stories more interesting than Jim taking out corrupt cops inside GCPD and Bullock giving him the :why:every time he does something stupid.

Not sure where Riddler and Tingle is headed :patrice:. Either something happens to her or she breaks him and leads to his eventual path.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is one of the best shows on TV right now. The only thing I don't like is Bruce character. I don't think that kid is a good actor, and his character is too damn emotional. Sitting there crying like a bytch in front of the fireplace:what:. A young Batman/Bruce Wayne should be a more interesting character. Everything else is piff though.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
This is one of the best shows on TV right now. The only thing I don't like is Bruce character. I don't think that kid is a good actor, and his character is too damn emotional. Sitting there crying like a bytch in front of the fireplace:what:. A young Batman/Bruce Wayne should be a more interesting character. Everything else is piff though.
But really how intersesting can an 11 year old kid be?