TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps

That had to be because of the ending :wtf:. Have no idea who that was that busted in on Fish in the boat.

Penguin finds a way to weasel his way out of death, no way they kill the best character on the show though.

Riddler for me has been mostly one-note, I hope they do something interesting with him soon.

Lil Wayne giving Gordon the :camby:after not being able to find his parents killers.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Brehs - how many creepy windowless pedo vans are there in Gotham? All the crime in the city takes place within walking distance of one.

As for Jim and Leslie - smart idea, breh - show the entire precinct of dirty cops, (who you've messed with already) the best way for them to get to you in case they want to keep you in line later :aicmon:

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
That last scene. I don't know what was that about but:whew:

I don't understand what's going on with Bullock either. First he's kissing Fish and and he's after that red haired chick.

And the sneaky ass Penguin escaping again and quoting the Bible :lolbron:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Brehs - how many creepy windowless pedo vans are there in Gotham? All the crime in the city takes place within walking distance of one.

As for Jim and Leslie - smart idea, breh - show the entire precinct of dirty cops, (who you've messed with already) the best way for them to get to you in case they want to keep you in line later :aicmon:

Jim Aint Afraid tho.... He's on some other shyt, he even threatened the commissioner in his fukking face....:demonic::pachaha:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I'm conflicted about that whole situation...I mean I want him to get dat thang from her, but she's
got a point - he IS weird. And she actin' like she don't want him, but you can tell she might be down
to get a li'l sumn sumn because she look like she don't get much action.

And I don't want him to become a supervillain just because of some broad being stingy wit' the puss.

I feel like she'll die just after giving Riddler a little play

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
Jim Aint Afraid tho.... He's on some other shyt, he even threatened the commissioner in his fukking face....:demonic::pachaha:

It ain't Jim who's gonna get kidnapped and held to ransom though :usure:

And old boy was freaking out about something similar that had been done to him last week - asking Jim to keep his wife and daughter out of it.

If I didn't know who Leslie was I might be :lupe: for her.

PlayerNinety_Nine

Daps
I'm conflicted about that whole situation...I mean I want him to get dat thang from her, but she's
got a point - he IS weird. And she actin' like she don't want him, but you can tell she might be down
to get a li'l sumn sumn because she look like she don't get much action.

And I don't want him to become a supervillain just because of some broad being stingy wit' the puss.

I feel like they are setting her up to be a sidekick.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It ain't Jim who's gonna get kidnapped and held to ransom though :usure:

And old boy was freaking out about something similar that had been done to him last week - asking Jim to keep his wife and daughter out of it.

If I didn't know who Leslie was I might be :lupe: for her.

Yeah, i get where you coming from. Leslie is just so :ohlawd: