darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Penguin shuffling in with the obnoxious "Hello Fish" had me :russ:. I was surprised the other mob boss let him go to see Falcone.

Falcone with the :wow: + :mjcry: after finding out his Liza was a plant for Fish. He didn't have to choke her out like that though :damn:

WTF is up with Barbara and her parents. Her mother saw her bags and was like you plan on staying :leon:. Messed up with Jim and he already upgraded to a badder bytch.

shyt marlo from the wire would have just shot her ass in the face for that

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yo that kiss between Jim and Lee, was just :banderas: the fukking guard couldnt give them time tho. he had to cockblock the shyt... and the new chick is 10 times way better than barbra!!!

I wish a chick would kiss me back like that, that was some real passionate shyt... forever alone... :mjlol: :heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was three episodes behind and chose today to catch up.

:mjcry: I wish Gordon can stick with the Doctor chick but I know they're gonna put him back with Barbara. shyt is gonna be a lame because I really don't like Barbara right now...

NO ONE LIKE BARBRA RIGHT NOW... :heh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Gordon getting some of that fine Brazilian puss...he aint even thinking about Barbara.
Think her death will be the big tragedy of the season (and probably make him and Dr. Thompkins name their future daughter after her) that makes Gordon even more committed to cleaning up Gotham.

Liked how Don Falcone got extra greasy with the choking that broad out in front of Fish. And I am interested in seeing Fish get to do more than hang out in her club scheming.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Gordon getting some of that fine Brazilian puss...he aint even thinking about Barbara.
Think her death will be the big tragedy of the season (and probably make him and Dr. Thompkins name their future daughter after her) that makes Gordon even more committed to cleaning up Gotham.

I feel so :demonic: wanting this too happen so bad right now... :wow:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Storm's Coming.
BatmanReturns_BatLogoSnow.gif

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I honest forgot about Bruce Wayne until seeing him. And that Fish rescue was so anti-climatic.