Daps
Reppin
NULL
*reads all the talk of Fox canceling stuff*

*is happy to see that Nicole Beharie [my lady] got another season of Sleepy Hollow*

full
Sleepy Hollow is WACK...It is hard to believe a 4'00" pretty chick with zero muscle definition can take down monsters from another dimension...:mjlol:

Nothing is fukking with Supernatural...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: She strapped, doe
She looks too pretty to take down out of this world monsters...They should have given her some super powers or something...

It's even worse they shoot her next to that co-star dude...I don't if he a tall dude, but he makes her look like midget...

I can't watch NO American shows with female leads...

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The RED HOOD have to be on this show!!!
I don't see why everyone's panties are in a bunch about the talk of the Joker being introduced when (according to the comics) dude had a full career as a crook before becoming the Joker first as a low level henchman type and then as the Red Hood.

Sleepy Hollow is WACK...It is hard to believe a 4'00" pretty chick with zero muscle definition can take down monsters from another dimension...:mjlol:

Nothing is fukking with Supernatural...
Sleepy Hollow is awesome.

Supernatural aint been worth shyt since Season 5.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see why everyone's panties are in a bunch about the talk of the Joker being introduced when (according to the comics) dude had a full career as a crook before becoming the Joker first as a low level henchman type and then as the Red Hood.
Sleepy Hollow is awesome.
Supernatural aint been worth shyt since Season 5.
I beg to disagree...The only time I get pissed at Supernatural is when they make the joke/parody filler episodes...

Sleepy Hollow is a bullshyt "I have to get back to my one true love" TV Show...

Plus the Lead lady is WAY too small to be a convincing zombie slayer...They should have given her some super powers or something or made her a nerd or something...

She looks like a midget standing next to the Lead Male, and she wearing high heels...:mjlol:

Another thing I hate about these shows with femme fatale lead females...They be chasing criminals and running them down in high heels....I know it is only Hollywood, but can you please try to stick to reality on obvious things like that...:mjlol:

Nobody can run or fight in high heels...:russ:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Mmm-hmm, we basically already got a Batman show with "Arrow".
"Arrow" is different. He is basically a more toned down version of Batman. A live action show about Bats would look campy as hell, no matter the network. All those gadgets, Batmobile, Batwing? Can yall imagine how that would turn out?

Maybe a show about Bruce's many years of training before he becomes Batman, but maybe that's how this show would lead into.

Last edited: