gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Arrow is not cheesy though. That shyt is raw beyond belief and both those shows had/have the main hero and adult popular villains in it (at least in Arrow) . This shyt I just don't get it. Why show 9-10 year old Poison Ivy, and the rest of these villains when you know they not gonna die or nothing crazy is gonna happen to them. If it was gonna focus on the major crimes in Gotham or the relatives of the villains we know fine but don't show these villains as kids and expect greatness or at least I dont see it.

Again you are basing it off ONLY TWO CHARACTERS....poison ivy and catwoman, which a backstory on SELINA KYLE shouldn't be an issue to begin with. Based off the trailer alone most of the show is based on the MOB and police corruption.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the point of this in the long run? The main villains can't die, Bruce can't die, Gordon can't die.
So are they just going to fukk around for 5 seasons?

Someone that clearly hates prequels to anything. :camby:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Again you are basing it off ONLY TWO CHARACTERS....poison ivy and catwoman, which a backstory on SELINA KYLE shouldn't be an issue to begin with. Based off the trailer alone most of the show is based on the MOB and police corruption.
They also showed The Riddler and The Penguin. I don't know from that preview it seemed like the show would focus on the villains as kids/young adults more than the mob in Gotham. If its the other way around then blame them for giving the wrong impression.

Last edited:

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Someone that clearly hates prequels to anything. :camby:

Nah there is Sarah Conner chronicles which did the whole prequel Terminator 3 time jump. So all rules are off.

This shyt is just going to be redundant, unless the supporting cast is all new characters. To introduce all the villains in a trailer is absurd.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Arrow is not cheesy though. That shyt is raw beyond belief and both those shows had/have the main hero and adult popular villains in it (at least in Arrow) . This shyt I just don't get it. Why show 9-10 year old Poison Ivy, and the rest of these villains when you know they not gonna die or nothing crazy is gonna happen to them. If it was gonna focus on the major crimes in Gotham or the relatives of the villains we know fine but don't show these villains as kids and expect greatness or at least I dont see it.

That shyt is still kind of cheesy just in terms of the comic book acting and borrowing the Begins template. It has gotten better recently but its still very much a product of its genre.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They also showed The Riddler and The Penguin. I don't know from that preview it seemed like the show would focus on the villains as kids/young adults more than the mob in Gotham. If its the other way around then blame them for giving the wrong impression.

You DO know that there are OTHER antagonists that will be on the show that's NOT regular rogues of Batman per'se. In truth, why you care not to mention the implication that JADA PINKETT-SMITH's role is going to be the MAIN ANTAGONIST? Or the implied fact that most of this series is Gordon trying to solve the Wayne case which he'll meet up with a gain of obstacles that aren't PART of the usual rogue gallery? No, you only focus on two kids and whine about that's the show is all about IGNORING everything else.

The SHOW is going to be about JIM GORDON, if part of it is him being introduced to up and coming regular villains that Batman have to face, then so be it, but it is CLEAR that's not the kind of show it's going to be (at least based on the trailer). The BEST comparison for this show is that it's going to be the comic book version of L.A. CONFIDENTIAL with Jim Gordon playing the Russell Crow role.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
they pump enough money into it and the writing is good, it can succeed. im skeptical, but i'll give it a try.

hopefully they've got some of that arrow direction.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You DO know that there are OTHER antagonists that will be on the show that's NOT regular rogues of Batman per'se. In truth, why you care not to mention the implication that JADA PINKETT-SMITH's role is going to be the MAIN ANTAGONIST? Or the implied fact that most of this series is Gordon trying to solve the Wayne case which he'll meet up with a gain of obstacles that aren't PART of the usual rogue gallery? No, you only focus on two kids and whine about that's the show is all about IGNORING everything else.

The SHOW is going to be about JIM GORDON, if part of it is him being introduced to up and coming regular villains that Batman have to face, then so be it, but it is CLEAR that's not the kind of show it's going to be (at least based on the trailer). The BEST comparison for this show is that it's going to be the comic book version of L.A. CONFIDENTIAL with Jim Gordon playing the Russell Crow role.
Again blame Fox and the shows producers for the misleading trailer. No need to direct all your furious anger at me Jules Winfield. Shows gonna be trash. I guaran damn tee it.

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
man they changed the whole story
the man who killed bruce Wayne's parents was just a dude who had a gun and was later the joker
It wasn't an Afghani in a Burqa :what:

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Season 2, Bruce meets Joker in high school, starting a rivalry that will last a lifetime :mjlol:

i think i saw that before ... :ohhh:

Smallville-exclusive_510.jpg

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
trash looking show. They coulda covered the 7 years batman was training, but naw. Lets make a police drama and name it gotham to disguise it :mjlol:

you take some guy 20 years old and shot it all over the world and sprinkle in a few villains and allies hear and there ...

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i rather you go all in and do a straight up Gotham / GCPD show or do a smallville show about young bruce it looks like it wants to do both ..

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
man they changed the whole story
the man who killed bruce Wayne's parents was just a dude who had a gun and was later the joker
It wasn't an Afghani in a Burqa :what:
:what:....dude who killed bats parents was just some random crook (or joe chill if u wanna be specific)...it doesnt matter at all who u cast as him :stopitslime: