gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or not at all since the show's about Gotham and Gordon and not teen villains.

You see two upcoming villains are teens and you assume it's nothing BUT teen villains? :mjlol:

Not only that, you RATHER watch a comic book based show WITHOUT any kind of rogue gallery? :upsetfavre:

Gotham is NOT Gotham WITHOUT it's Asylum. It's the city that turns normal people into th crazed and obsessed. It's what created Batman and it's villains.

Having a show of Gotham WITHOUT the villains is basically just a boring cop drama you see from every other cop show.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
You see two upcoming villains are teens and you assume it's nothing BUT teen villains? :mjlol:

Not only that, you RATHER watch a comic book based show WITHOUT any kind of rogue gallery? :upsetfavre:

Gotham is NOT Gotham WITHOUT it's Asylum. It's the city that turns normal people into th crazed and obsessed. It's what created Batman and it's villains.

Having a show of Gotham WITHOUT the villains is basically just a boring cop drama you see from every other cop show.
It is going to be a boring cop drama without Batman. But I guess it might be exciting if you're dying to see dudes like Clock King and Crazy Quilt.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Without the Gotham setting and the unique modus operandi of the villains, it's just another generic cop/detective show. It's focusing predominately on Gordon not Bruce. Furthermore Bruce Wayne isn't going to encounter the villains they use sans Catwoman(who isn't really a villain). However Gordon will. It's going to deal with Gordon and The Gotham P.D going up against the early mob, Gordon trying to fight the growing corruption without being consumed by it, in addition to him looking out for a young Bruce. It's essentially "Gotham Begins" as it will gradually show how Gotham descends into a mess and crime capital and why "The Dark Knight" will eventually be needed.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
What's the point of this in the long run? The main villains can't die, Bruce can't die, Gordon can't die.
So are they just going to fukk around for 5 seasons?

Daps
Reppin
NULL

happy_smile_batman.gif

It will be the typical love story...
If it was being done like an HBO or these new AMC and Starz series, it will be MUCH better...

Networks like Fox, ABC, NBC and etc are too friendly and lame with their dramas...

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
*reads all the talk of Fox canceling stuff*

*is happy to see that Nicole Beharie [my lady] got another season of Sleepy Hollow*

full

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: This is gonna have to be on the same sort of level as The Wire for me to take notice.

The whole gimmick of it being centred in Gotham isn't enough to get me hyped.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I said the same shyt about arrow before it aired and look how that turned out.. you nikkas don't give anything a chance
:krs: arrow isnt just green arrow though its a hybrid of nolans batmans and smallville where an array of villians from the DC universe show up that have nothing to do with green arrow. If arrow is already jacking the dark knight whats gotham got to steal from?

ps there a difference between saying this is trash cuz its looks trash.And saying its trash cuz there is no batman.When I heard the synopsis for the series I assumed it was just going to be standard cop show with its own villians or grand/parents of popular villians.But when I saw the trailer with a toddler poison ivy and a lil catwoman its like really? this is what they are doing? :rudy:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
These fukking tv executives need to start pitching these series ideas to quality cable networks like HBO, AMC, or fukkin FX, wtf year do they think were living in?

Oh man imagine the grittyness this show could get being on HBO
Is what you should be asking yourself,today cable television has first refusal and network tv gets the leftovers. You take a look at every cable channel and point to me one show (baring in mind we are in the midst of a boom) that deals with superheroes..There isnt one and thats by design

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I fux it with it cause its DC based.

It does have the look and feel of a lot of cheesey DC TV adaptations (Arrow, Smallville) but I think that's just a product of the genre and I expect it to kind of gets its legs together after 6-10 episodes. It looks fun for the most part. I dont think it'll be cancelled as quick as people think though. Even if the ratings plummet it'll probably have enough of a viewership base from comic book heads to get a 2nd season like SHIELD

Also I'll rock with it cause if nothing else Ryan Atwood from the OC and Shaun from Grounded for Life are a buddy cop duo
Arrow is not cheesy though. That shyt is raw beyond belief and both those shows had/have the main hero and adult popular villains in it (at least in Arrow) . This shyt I just don't get it. Why show 9-10 year old Poison Ivy, and the rest of these villains when you know they not gonna die or nothing crazy is gonna happen to them. If it was gonna focus on the major crimes in Gotham or the relatives of the villains we know fine but don't show these villains as kids and expect greatness or at least I dont see it.