Penguin da Gawd :banderas:

gotham-penguin2jpg-9ab374-first-look-at-penguin-s-mother-on-gotham.jpeg

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew it Barbara was going to screw things up! Barbara is an aggressively stupid person. WTF was she thinking? :wtf: And she wonders why Gordon doesn't want to tell her things......Gordon has to throw her in the bushes :camby: for ruining Gordon's plan.

Penguin is double crossing Maroni by seemingly double crossing Falcone? Well he's genius, I'll give him that.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
gordon's not built for this shyt mann

I thought he should have at least had on a bullet proof vest, knowing everybody is gunning for him :mindblown:. He got shot right in the lower stomach area too. His plan to arrest the mayor, Falcone, etc seemed pretty weak too. Talking about my "father lived in Gotham, I'm not leaving", shyt I would have been on the bus with Barbara in a heartbeat. She may be dumb, but she is pretty. Think you can beg for your boyfriends life with mobsters brehs :mjlol:.

This dude Penguin on his double agent steez :wow:.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
This was a pretty good episode with a nice balance of action to drama.
Penguin has all of these people dancing on a string and they don't even know it. And the real war is between Penguin and Fish not Maroni and Falcone because both of them have schemes running that neither boss has any clue about.
And all Bullock needed was a night of drinking and some fat girl lovin' to get his head on straight.:mjlol: