klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So a batman show without batman....:mjlol:

Atleast in smallville he still had powers. In this Bruce is just a regular kid.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Looks like it has that Arrow Darkness in Addition. I hope it Survives past 1 Season. That Dialogue better be Piff.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of y'all are are some pussified pessimistic crybabies! "Bu-bu-but it has NO BATMAN in it!" :damn:

And SMH at y'all speaking on its doom before it ever start to get lifted and using "Almost Human" as an example as if that was a GREAT show which was not. Fox cancelled "Almost Human" because in spite having a good premise, it was weak on execution and nobody was watching it. This show would be doomed for cancellation if they had you all's pessimistic attitudes even beofre the 1st pilot run, and then whine and bytch that Fox don't support "good shows".

Also, I am PERSONALLY SICK & TIRED of shows FEATURING BATMAN and SUPERMAN. It is ABOUT GOT-DAYUM TIME DC decides to put a twist on this. It's about got-dayum time we have a show in where JIM GORDON can finally get some shine, because he's the most underrated character in the Batman comic book. And it's about got-dayum time we get to explore Gotham as it is, which is INDEED an character within itself, with or without the Dark Knight. I personally welcome this crime thriller. I damn sure is not going to shoot it down, like some bytch, because it's not how you want it.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You say folks are sick and tired of Bruce & Supes, but I bet if Batman or Superman was in Almost Human...it'd still be on there air, sho nuff.

What kind of forced correlation was that???? "Almost Human" was trashed, it'll still BE trash if you thrown some comic book heroes for no damn reason. Stop throwing apples with oranges and calling it fruit punch. "Almost Human" has nothing to do with "Gotham". That show premiered, it had a couple of runs, ratings kept declining because the show itself wasn't that good. Hardly ANYONE here in this thread really been a loyal weekly viewer, but upset because it got cancelled on some hypocritical nonsense.

Yet now people want to trash a show which is simply a cop thriller with comic book easter eggs. How can anyone automatically not at least check it out BEFORE actually shytting it?

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Most of y'all are are some pussified pessimistic crybabies! "Bu-bu-but it has NO BATMAN in it!" :damn:

And SMH at y'all speaking on its doom before it ever start to get lifted and using "Almost Human" as an example as if that was a GREAT show which was not. Fox cancelled "Almost Human" because in spite having a good premise, it was weak on execution and nobody was watching it. This show would be doomed for cancellation if they had you all's pessimistic attitudes even beofre the 1st pilot run, and then whine and bytch that Fox don't support "good shows".

Also, I am PERSONALLY SICK & TIRED of shows FEATURING BATMAN and SUPERMAN. It is ABOUT GOT-DAYUM TIME DC decides to put a twist on this. It's about got-dayum time we have a show in where JIM GORDON can finally get some shine, because he's the most underrated character in the Batman comic book. And it's about got-dayum time we get to explore Gotham as it is, which is INDEED an character within itself, with or without the Dark Knight. I personally welcome this crime thriller. I damn sure is not going to shoot it down, like some bytch, because it's not how you want it.

I couldn't have said this any better.:salute:

I just hope the show runners are viewing this show the same way.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the trailer already for over 2 million views in just 24hrs. this show already got buzz to be a hit. just hope it'll back up the hype.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
These fukking tv executives need to start pitching these series ideas to quality cable networks like HBO, AMC, or fukkin FX, wtf year do they think were living in?

Oh man imagine the grittyness this show could get being on HBO

They might have but those places might've said :camby:

You gotta go where they'll take you, which is why "Hannibal" is on NBC when it should be on HBO or AMC.

Fred.