Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one involved with this show is losing any sleep worrying about comic book fans though, they make up a tiny portion of the audience that Fox wants for Gotham. They care about what the general TV viewing audience wants. ANd needing to see established Bat-villains is only an issue for comic book diehards. So The Dollmaker is more likely to be seen as an original villain for the show to non-comic fans and so they will give it more time to flesh out just who that character is as the season unfolds.

U dont think its the opposite:patrice:?i think comic book diehards will appreciate the nods they give to the comic book,the subtle shyt.....general audience is watching a show about gotham we wanna see mr freeze,joker,two face etc:pachaha:....i think comic fans will be way more patient in letting the show build,but like u said thats a small portion of the audience....the large portion we need that instant gratification....if u got to say fukk the iconic characters and just make up some great characters like u did with Jada Pinketts character....vague nods to characters i dont know,or even characters i do is just :beli: status.

Look they might have a character for next week

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
U dont think its the opposite:patrice:?i think comic book diehards will appreciate the nods they give to the comic book,the subtle shyt.....general audience is watching a show about gotham we wanna see mr freeze,joker,two face etc:pachaha:....i think comic fans will be way more patient in letting the show build,but like u said thats a small portion of the audience....the large portion we need that instant gratification....if u got to say fukk the iconic characters and just make up some great characters like u did with Jada Pinketts character....vague nods to characters i dont know,or even characters i do is just :beli: status.

Look they might have a character for next week
Actually it has been comic fans who I have noticed are the most annoying with what they choose to criticize the show over. They are the ones constantly bringing up shyt like Riddler and Penguin being too much older than Batman, and how Bullock and Renee Montoya shouldn't be contemporaries of Jim Gordon.
Comic fans worry too much about comic book continuity not lining up with the show's continuity and general fans could give a damn about that nonsense.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not so impressed by the second episode:patrice:....so far penguin and jada are the highlights of the show....so i guess these episodes will be as good as the villans of the week...dont see how theyll keep this interesting without being able to add villans people care about....im not a comic fan so hearing about the dollmaker dont make me :krs:....i need to see the damn dollmaker....at least show him evily petting a cat or w/e his evil thing is that he does:mjlol:

How long they expect to keep non comic book fans interested with this?

You must not be an Arrow fan than..

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually it has been comic fans who I have noticed are the most annoying with what they choose to criticize the show over. They are the ones constantly bringing up shyt like Riddler and Penguin being too much older than Batman, and how Bullock and Renee Montoya shouldn't be contemporaries of Jim Gordon.
Comic fans worry too much about comic book continuity not lining up with the show's continuity and general fans could give a damn about that nonsense.

True,but i think we all know theyll still watch it every week to complain why the story is all wrong:lolbron:...the general fans i think might be the ones who check out without noteable villans doing villan shyt....i know the show aint about that but i dont know if people can handle that:manny:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Richard King is killing it as The Mayor, didn't know dude had could be intimidating