Dirty D

Vikes & Raptors 4 Life
Daps
Reppin
The 6
To anyone bytching about cliches, you're a stupid fakkit. It's a comic book show on network TV, of COURSE it's full of cliches.

I'm def watching this every week. Good first 2 shows. People gonna find out next week that the Penguin lives.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nah, I'm good. :camby:

This doesn't even have potential

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There's alot of clues on the show i wanna point out...

The two kidnappers stealing kids, Who was they stealing them for? Why trident Shipping and how it's connected? Stealing kids to eat them overseas? This is a big stroyline i hope they continue it, they said the kids was disappearing for weeks.

I could care less about fish mooney finding a young white guy to bedwench with, she's just fukking, not loving, Funny how falcone was looking dead in her eyes while he was catching the beats, sending her a message...

:mjlol:

Idk but watching jada pinkett with that red hair i wanna pipe now for real... idk but something about her character, is like she likes a mean dikk in the ass....

:takedat:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Pretty good show so far but :mjlol: Alfred is such a dikkhead in this show. He stay yelling at Bruce.:deadmanny:
naw he aint a dikkhead he's keepin it real

if u got a kid in your custody self mulitating himself and acting emo as fukk, you gotta lay down the law

especially if that lil b*stard is your multibillion dollar meal ticket

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
naw he aint a dikkhead he's keepin it real

if u got a kid in your custody self mulitating himself and acting emo as fukk, you gotta lay down the law

especially if that lil b*stard is your multibillion dollar meal ticket

alfred doesnt care about the money though....:comeon:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
It improved slightly. I liked this episode way more than the pilot.

Things I still don't like:
  • There's still no subtlety in the writing. Comic book show and all that, whatever.
  • Big thing that bothers me is how blatantly corrupt everyone is. I get that Gotham's a terrible city but jesus, you got the captain asking if he murdered someone so we know he's on board now.

Things I do like outweigh those now:
  • The acting is a bit more toned down and works for the most part. Still bordering on campy but better.
  • The little girl playing Selina was a better actor than I expected her to be.
  • I like this Alfred. Reminds me of the rough and tumble younger one from that other Batman. No upper crust accent and he looks like he's done some dirt before getting into the butler game
  • The villains of the week were >>>. Their characters were on point. Also the scene where she shot dude and the gun jammed was cool.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Idk but watching jada pinkett with that red hair i wanna pipe now for real... idk but something about her character, is like she likes a mean dikk in the ass....

:takedat:
I know exactly what you mean playa :steviej: