Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
First episode done. I enjoyed it. Will see how it goes after a couple more episodes.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I watched both episodes today and I am really impressed the first time I tried to watch the pilot I was browsing my phone and not really paying attention but it is a deeper story than just hoping it is just like the comics there is so much going on I can't wait to watch this week to week

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
in one of the trailers somebody posted for it they said its "set in its own time" :beli:....basically meaning they wanted a old feel to it but were too lazy to be consistent or they just didn't want to restrict themselves to not having modern day technology:manny:.
Or they were influenced by the way the animated Batman cartoon also had a "timeless" feel to it and decided to go that route with the show.
And even the Burton Batman movies did something similar.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really like the show so far. I actually think the young Bruce scenes are corny

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really like the show so far. I actually think the young Bruce scenes are corny

Funny, my favorite scenes are those with Bruce. That's the ONE character development (for obvious reasons) I am more intrigued with.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It intrigues me that's for sure. Dude was already prepping and training himself to be what he's destined to become without really realizing it. Those methods to train himself to withstand pain will be beneficial once he become Batman.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
2nd episode was slightly better than the first.

Like, pilot was 1/10, this was a 2.5/10

Bad acting, bad dialogue, everything is so stale and generic. Show is so paint by numbers theres no artistic creativity being displayed.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Whiny continuity nerds start your new round of bytching!

Gotham Casts Harvey Dent
TEOWNoV.jpg

Nicholas D’Agosto (“Masters of Sex”) is joining the cast as Harvey Dent — a character who, during his good days, is known for being an idealistic assistant district attorney who vows to eradicate the crime and corruption that has poisoned Gotham. Although he will one day serve as the white knight Gotham desperately needs, Dent also gives the audience a fleeting glimpse of the villain he will become: Two-Face.

D’Agosto will only serve as a guest star on the series for now, as “Gotham” is currently spending the first season’s villain storyline on an origin tale surrounding Oswald Cobblepot/Penguin (actor Robin Lord Taylor). But there is a series regular option in the event that the show is renewed for a second season.

Right now, the chances of that happening look good. The second episode of “Gotham,” which airs Mondays and is produced by Warner Bros. TV and is based on the DC Entertainment characters, delivered solid ratings earlier this week. The premiere episode also topped piracy downloads. In a potentially bold move, Netflix bought worldwide distribution rights to the series’ first season in September — a deal that was announced even before the show had a chance to premiere.

http://variety.com/2014/tv/news/got...18;k=pmc-adi-31bb2464aad8b905af7a81e1d57b77ae

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
show has been mediocre tbh
I was kinda insulted with all the "in your face" obvious easter egg/ cameos in ep. 1
ep 2 was meh, I don't like what they are doing with Selina at all

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Just found out Alfred (Sean Pertwee) is the son of the Third Doctor (Jon Pertwee) from Doctor Who :ohhh:

Episode 2 was better than the first episode. It's not bad but if the show wasn't about the origins of Batman and his villains, I probably wouldn't be watching it.