ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He didn't leave home till he was like 18 so he had about 5-6 years of home schooling before he left to get trained elsewhere and he wasn't just sitting around being a normal kid. Alfred had to have been co-signing his preparation to become what Bruce would eventually become.

True... but Bruce like i said was on the path no matter what. Alfred probably was doing the best he could in that situation...

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Same here, I think it's mainly up to current date unfortunately because when I 1st heard about this Series I was hoping to see it take place in the 70s. Would have been Interesting to see Gotham in those times.

They're taking that idea from the animated series of never saying what year it is but giving it a certain look and feel

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
My question is when do mothers name they daughters after themselves:patrice:
My aunt named her daughter after her. It's weird actually.
@Uncle_Ruckus tell me you caught Sleepy Hollow after this breh. I need you to be on board for
Nicole-Beharie-hot1.jpg
is that the cop sister?

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I enjoyed it. Episode was real good IMO the lack of Batman didn't bother me but I'm sure people won't stick with it because of that.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I like the show, the only thing I would suggest to the creators/writers are to slow things down a bit. Gotta let the show simmer. Even before Batman Gotham already had an established rogues gallery or at least a booming criminal underworld. I like the dude that plays Gordan and Donal Logue is actually the perfect Harvey Bullock, he is a dirty cop but also has a strange justice about him, like he sees the greater good as opposed to Gordon's black/white view, and you see Gordon smartening up. I like creepy dude that plays the Penguin. The show has potential.

PS I would love to rub Jada Pinketts feet.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
It was okay, not great.

The best part is actually when its just as a cop show with Bullock and Jimbo. The mythology stuff with Bruce and the villians actually isnt as interesting as it seems. it'll be interesting to see if the showrunners run into conflict with the fandom over that.

Might not even be the fandom, it might be the network execs and the DC comics brass wanting to insert their Batman ethos in and Bruno Heller as the showrunner might want it to be this gritty cop show a la Gotham Conflict.

Keep a look out on that for a possible constant conflict in the show as it runs for at least 7 years.