MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I feel like the Batman references are gonna greatly decrease once the show grows into it's own. At least I hope so.

It's a pilot. By definition they will decrease. Pilots aren't always smooth. They're often clunky because they have to do so much before a show can find its footing. You have to introduce so much often arbitrarily in order to go forward

Daps
Saw 10 minutes of the first episode and hated this shyt.

The cheesy scene in the beginning with Bruce yelling, and all I could do is make it through that police scene and it was too much.

They tried to make it way too edgy and "cool". When the dude said he should have shot him instead of disarming him, just plain dumb.

Also "I need my pills!" and acting like someone mentally ill would know from the taste.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Saw 10 minutes of the first episode and hated this shyt.

The cheesy scene in the beginning with Bruce yelling, and all I could do is make it through that police scene and it was too much.

They tried to make it way too edgy and "cool". When the dude said he should have shot him instead of disarming him, just plain dumb.

Also "I need my pills!" and acting like someone mentally ill would know from the taste.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb
violin-steve-buscemi.gif

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb

"I need my pills!"

:: hands him random case of pills on nearest desk::

:: man swallows pills::

"Wait these aren't my pills!"

:: cops disarms him::

:snoop:

that's when i knew i was in for a bumpy ride. felt like it was made for the lowest common denominator.

all of your favorite characters make an appearance too, even good cop and bad cop.

"There IS a light bruce."

Daps
"I need my pills!"

:: hands him random case of pills on nearest desk::

:: man swallows pills::

"Wait these aren't my pills!"

:: cops disarms him::

that's when i knew i was in for a bumpy ride. felt like it was made for the lowest common denominator.

all of your favorite characters make an appearance too, even good cop and bad cop.

"There IS a light bruce."

Exactly, it was after that scene and the cop said "You should've shot the son of a bytch". I knew at that point, like ya said, playing to the lowest common denominator.

I can see it being off in a year, too many quality shows on other cable channels for this shyt to take off. Especially in the Netflix/Hulu era

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
it was an underwhelming start.

i'll keep watching for a bit because gotham is an interesting setting and a cop show set in it could be fun to watch. but are there gonna be any super criminals? or did super criminals only pop up because of batman? :mjpls:

those lesbian undertones with barbara :takedat:

alfred being kind of a dikk is refreshing :heh: