gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll stick with it. It has potential.

Only Question. What Time Era is this Gotham set in?

I ask because everything screams 70s 80s maybe. Then ol boy tells Gordon's girl he was on a stake out and probably needed to charge his phone. Kinda threw me off.

Mid to late 90's based on the flip phones, the cars, and other stuff. Plus, it would make sense if real time is present day Batman.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
As at Batstan I'm on board. :obama:

gotham4lzjta.gif

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:shaq2: I still haven't decided if I wanna watch this show or not, despite the fact anything DC, Marvel, or Star Wars-related peaks my interest. I guess I might watch the pilot tonight seeing how big & active this thread has grown.

U subscribed to this nerd too? :krs:

nikka makes me feel as if i can start reviewing Tv and movies:patrice:
this nikka getting 20k views in 24 hours :wtf:
Watch, by this time next year, dude will be interviewing Robert Downey Jr and folks like that:snoop:

:patrice: I subscribe his YouTube channel Too, but I usually only watch his GoT-related videos.

His YouTube Channel is an affiliate of The Nerdist (The Nerdist Alliance Network or some shyt), so it probably gives him a lot of credibility.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
:shaq2: I still haven't decided if I wanna watch this show or not, despite the fact anything DC, Marvel, or Star Wars-related peaks my interest. I guess I might watch the pilot tonight seeing how big & active this thread has grown.

:patrice: I subscribe his YouTube channel Too, but I usually only watch his GoT-related videos.

His YouTube Channel is an affiliate of The Nerdist (The Nerdist Alliance Network or some shyt), so it probably gives him a lot of credibility.
I don't watch his GoT shyt either.

He inadvertently spoils shyt:scusthov:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
But in all the stories. It was Bruce's choice to leave home and become batman. no matter what alfred did. it would not matter...
He didn't leave home till he was like 18 so he had about 5-6 years of home schooling before he left to get trained elsewhere and he wasn't just sitting around being a normal kid. Alfred had to have been co-signing his preparation to become what Bruce would eventually become.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I'll stick with it. It has potential.

Only Question. What Time Era is this Gotham set in?

I ask because everything screams 70s 80s maybe. Then ol boy tells Gordon's girl he was on a stake out and probably needed to charge his phone. Kinda threw me off.
Same here, I think it's mainly up to current date unfortunately because when I 1st heard about this Series I was hoping to see it take place in the 70s. Would have been Interesting to see Gotham in those times.