TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I thought it was a solid for a pilot episode that introduced a lot. The real test will be of course how it develops over time, but they did a good job in establishing the world and giving it a sort of stylistic feel. The cop dynamic was the strongest part of the show and I really hope they focus on that, with Bruce being so young I'm not sure I want to be spending much time with him as a kid :patrice:

They also could tone down on the references to who the villains become, they called ol dude penguin a few too many times.

Ratings for the 1st episode were pretty good and this will be the highest rated drama on FOX, even will the drop that follows the premiere. They have time to work find their footing.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
:scust::camby:at an Australian Alfred.
I have seen so many people make this complaint online (you are the second one in this thread) and it baffles me.
Sean Pertwee is British, he is the son of Jon Pertwee who was the 3rd Doctor on Doctor Who and he is using a working class cockney accent on the show.
I guess that is sounding Australian to a lot of people but it's totally British.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That is better than anything else Fox has had in the Monday @ 8pm slot in years though.
Gotham also had tons of hype and marketing.

Hell it got me to watch it and I dont watch network shows.

Unless it drastically improves I can see it being cancelled after 1 season.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I have seen so many people make this complaint online (you are the second one in this thread) and it baffles me.
Sean Pertwee is British, he is the son of Jon Pertwee who was the 3rd Doctor on Doctor Who and he is using a working class cockney accent on the show.
I guess that is sounding Australian to a lot of people but it's totally British.

Because he said mate(mite) and a couple of other words that had an Aussie twang to it

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Im wondering why they decided to put their most hyped show against the most popular show on TV and MNF....then I realized it was FOX we're talking about :russ:. I mightve watched it if football wasnt on :yeshrug:

When else can they put it on breh? They've got dedicated blocks to stuff on other days and again going against football you get a different expectation

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I'm hoping for a Lesbian Version of Montoya from this Series too.:whew:

A Female Cop on Female Cop Scene would be.... :banderas: