ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What I am most interested in seeing is how Alfred shows his own sociopathic tendencies by co-signing a grieving little boy's plan to train himself up to become the Batman we all know.
Alfred's enabling is one of the things that has never been played up as much as I would like to be because he had to be deeply involved in all aspects of Bruce's training from jump and not frowning disapprovingly while dusting the china.

But in all the stories. It was Bruce's choice to leave home and become batman. no matter what alfred did. it would not matter...

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally I watched it.

Two things that bugged me in the first 5 minutes.

Do they really expect us to believe with all that jumping, leaping and climbing that Catween guzzled nearly a quart of milk before feeding that cat ? Because that jug was nearly empty when she fed the cat.

When Jim Gordon grabbed the gun from the prisoner/hostage taker, he ejects the bullet in a really cool move, but wouldn't that just chamber the next round ? The prisoner only fired 3 shots, so there were probably lots of bullets left in the clip.

This was a decent start...not bad but not great. The Penquin actor was awesome. I'm definitely going to give it a few more episodes to see how it goes, but it was not at all what I was expecting.\\

Daps
I'll stick with it. It has potential.

Only Question. What Time Era is this Gotham set in?

I ask because everything screams 70s 80s maybe. Then ol boy tells Gordon's girl he was on a stake out and probably needed to charge his phone. Kinda threw me off.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
I'll stick with it. It has potential.

Only Question. What Time Era is this Gotham set in?

I ask because everything screams 70s 80s maybe. Then ol boy tells Gordon's girl he was on a stake out and probably needed to charge his phone. Kinda threw me off.

90s
Check the look of the phones