Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What I am most interested in seeing is how Alfred shows his own sociopathic tendencies by co-signing a grieving little boy's plan to train himself up to become the Batman we all know.
Alfred's enabling is one of the things that has never been played up as much as I would like to be because he had to be deeply involved in all aspects of Bruce's training from jump and not frowning disapprovingly while dusting the china.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
What I am most interested in seeing is how Alfred shows his own sociopathic tendencies by co-signing a grieving little boy's plan to train himself up to become the Batman we all know.
Alfred's enabling is one of the things that has never been played up as much as I would like to be because he had to be deeply involved in all aspects of Bruce's training from jump and not frowning disapprovingly while dusting the china.

:obama:

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
gotham4lzjta.gif

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Word. Keep his origins multiple choice
They shouldn't introduce the Joker until later on in the series. or at least not have him become The Joker until Batman becomes Batman.

Sorta wondering how they will deal with Gordon trying to clean Gotham up. He can't just run through every villian because that would make Batman useless, he'as gonna have to take some L's.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They shouldn't introduce the Joker until later on in the series. or at least not have him become The Joker until Batman becomes Batman.

Sorta wondering how they will deal with Gordon trying to clean Gotham up. He can't just run through every villian because that would make Batman useless, he'as gonna have to take some L's.

Well ultimately he will fail that's the interesting thing about the show. for him to succeed there would be no need for batman

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
:ohhh: good point. How much do we really know about alfred's back story. Remember in Dark Knight when alfred was telling bruce that some men only want to see the world burn. It seemed like he was talking about his past in the military (maybe special ops)
this show has so much potential in terms of where they could take this story :wow: Hopefully it doesnt become villain of the week stuff

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: good point. How much do we really know about alfred's back story. Remember in Dark Knight when alfred was telling bruce that some men only want to see the world burn. It seemed like he was talking about his past in the military (maybe special ops)
this show has so much potential in terms of where they could take this story :wow: Hopefully it doesnt become villain of the week stuff

In the animated cartoon Alfred used to be in the British special services.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
what was the bad comedians joke again anyway?

also I didn't mind it

I haven't picked up arrow and flash yet tho(next plan)

so for what it was i'm :obama:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
what was the bad comedians joke again anyway?

also I didn't mind it

I haven't picked up arrow and flash yet tho(next plan)

so for what it was i'm :obama:

something about his dad dying peacefully in his sleep which is more than he can say for the passengers who died crashing to their death