Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
They killed off the Wayne parents to soon. We should have gotten a kid Bruce getting stuck in the cave and rescued by his dad prior to his parents being offed. Other than that, I thought the pilot was ok. Nothing spectacular. Bad dialogue and over acting all over the place though.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Writing and acting mostly awful, so much corny forced dialpgue but its fox can't expect them to be subtle

I like the people they cast for falcons penguin and riddler

Wish this was on a different channel

Yeah the dialogue was an issue at times but I chalk that up to "pilot syndrome" but there were better ways to do it. Gordon constantly calling Barbara by her name (because real couples always call each other by name when they're together or in private), the clunky expository dialogue that always irks me but I get that it's all setup. Pilots have to do it and some don't always find the smoothest ways to do it. Doesn't mean the show will always be that way.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Uncle_Ruckus tell me you caught Sleepy Hollow after this breh. I need you to be on board for
Nicole-Beharie-hot1.jpg

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
It's not like Catwoman, Ivy and Penguin are all gonna have major roles in every show.

Edit: and The Riddler

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
people still watch Network TV shows?

:childplease: if they're good yes. Good tv is good tv, I don't care where it comes from. Hannibal has been dope for 2 seasons now and it's on NBC. Person of Interest on CBS is dope and has been dope for years as well. Don't fall for that stigma that if its on network it's garbage.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:childplease: if they're good yes. Good tv is good tv, I don't care where it comes from. Hannibal has been dope for 2 seasons now and it's on NBC. Person of Interest on CBS is dope and has been dope for years as well. Don't fall for that stigma that if its on network it's garbage.

u just named 2 network tv shows

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
u just named 2 network tv shows

Hannibal
Person of Interest
Sleepy Hollow
Elementary
Parks and Recreation
Modern Family
Arrow
Bob's Burgers
And that's just a few breh. Good tv is good tv. And there are some misses on cable too just like on network. there are just more misses on network because they have to fill their schedule up with them while cable doesn't

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Thought the pilot was pretty good for what it was. Showed that Gordon will be able to carry a show about Gotham without Batman, which a lot of dudes dismissed early on. I thought the introduction of some of the villains was a bit much as well. They happened way too soon, but I seriously don't think we'll be seeing much of them outside of the Penguin, Riddler, and Catwoman (:beli:). What they're doing with young Catwoman is my only real beef with the show so far. I can get if they wanna show us her early days, but I don't know why they're having her witness stuff happening to Bruce. With the amount of focus they're giving her, they'll probably have them meet and start some kind of "friendship". That would really suck it they did :scust:.

Other than that, good pilot. You'll see the actors and writers come into their roles over time. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled by then :patrice: