Bruce Wayne screaming like a bytch though.:scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
thumbs-up-o.gif

Bruce Wayne screaming like a bytch though.:scust:

:deadrose: he's 8 years old and just saw his mom and dad get killed in front of him breh. cut him some slack. I think if it were me, screaming like a bytch would be the on the low end of the spectrum of my reaction

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
:deadrose: he's 8 years old and just saw his mom and dad get killed in front of him breh. cut him some slack. I think if it were me, screaming like a bytch would be the on the low end of the spectrum of my reaction
:heh:Lil Bruce sounded like he was in a horror movie with the dramatic camera angle showing him with blood all over his hands looking up.

And Catwoman drinking that whole jug of milk.:bryan:

GulfCoastGhost

No more snow
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/Sarasota
I liked it
My problems was cat woman walking around like a cat... I mean wtf c'mon
She looks like Michelle Pfeifer, she will always be known as cat woman, so we don't need her lurking around Wayne manor

Falconer is around while Bruce is Batman, he is not going anywhere

Fish could though, she'll die

The OC kid just doesn't fit in

iMajor

MartinLouisTheKingJr
Daps
Reppin
shutter island
So far all I can say is gordan needs to fix his facial expression nikka has the real stank face popping off in almost every scene

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So far all I can say is gordan needs to fix his facial expression nikka has the real stank face popping off in almost every scene

Seems like a good actor,he was in another show I liked where he was a cop but I guess it got canceled:beli:....this being on Fox I expect this to get canceled too:snoop:....hope they dont kill off Jada too early in the show,they need to build up to her death becuz her character has potential to where you either love her or hate her where it could be one of those polarizing deaths. Dude who play penguin is actually what I would imagine Joker to look like more than Penguin just cuz I only really know the Danny DeVito version.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
if you just watched your mom and pops get killed infront of you, you'd scream like a lil' bytch too. if not, u got no soul

Don't know why, but just thought about that scene from The Mist (1:40 mark and 5:00 mark)

Definite spoiler tho if y'all haven't seen it. :lupe: